{34} Batty And Catty

3rd Person POV

Kyra's Outfit:

The next night, Stiles called Kyra over to come to his house to have dinner with him and his father

Kyra got ready at Alan's apartment since that's where she's been since Derek left town.

She walked out of the guest bedroom then Alan asked as he was reading a book sitting on the chair in the dining room, "Where are you going?"

"Why do I have a curfew or something?" Kyra asked looking at Alan

"Well, you didn't answer your phone yesterday and you came here late." Alan said looking at Kyra

Krya said, "Maybe, I just wanted a day alone when my phone isn't buzzing for every five minutes."

"Kyra, where were you?" Alan asked

Kyra replied, "Alan, you don't have to worry about me anymore. I know like you feel that you should protect me, but you don't have to."

"Kyra, I'm just protecting you." Alan said making Kyra sigh

Kyra said, "Like I said, you don't need to. I'm going to see Stiles right now. I've been with Stiles and he's great. He's the best thing that ever happened to me."

"You guys are dating now?" Alan asked then Kyra nodded her head in reply

Alan smiled and said, "That's about time."

Kyra laughed and said, "I just hope it's worth it, you know."

"When it comes to love, everything is worth it." Alan said then Kyra said walking out, "I'll be back."

Kyra made her way to Stiles's House, she rang on the doorbell.

She patiently waited for Stiles then she heard his heartbeat coming.

Stiles opened the door after he told his dad that he got it.

Stiles was wearing a black tight sweater and blue jeans along with white sneakers.

Stiles turned his head back looking at Kyra as she smiled back at him.

Stiles looked at her up and down, Kyra asked, "Are you okay?"

Stiles looked back to her eyes then he asked, "Why would you ask that?"

"Because once again, your heart is beating so fast." Kyra replied walking inside

Stiles said closing the door, "Maybe, it's because you're wearing a dress and how our outfits slightly match."

Kyra looked at him up and down then she licked her lips as she mumbled, "Damn, you're so freaking hot."

"So are you." Stiles replied staring at her.

Kyra blushed in embarrassment saying, "I didn't mean for you to hear that, Stiles."