{3} You Don't Know Anything

Kyra's POV

The bell rang then students started to get out of their classes. I walked around trying to find Stiles.

Stiles was by his locker then I walked over to him.

I said, "Hey Stiles."

"Hey...." Stiles said then I asked, "What's wrong?"

Stiles replied, "I have detention in a couple of minutes. And that's not even the worse part, it's with Mr.Harris for an hour."

"Damn, I would shoot myself. But wait, I would heal since you know, I'm a vampire." I said then I asked, "What are you going to do after school?"

Stiles responded as I leaned against the locker next to him, "I don't know yet, but I have a feeling Scott is going to ask me to go with him to Kate's funeral."

"That reminds me, Kyla might be going too. So, I'm not going with you guys." I said as Stiles closed his locker.

Then he asked as he turned facing me, "Where will you be going then?"

"Umm, I need to talk to Derek." I replied then Stiles asked, "Why?"

I said as I crossed my arms, "Because, Derek and I made a deal a while back and he broke it. So, I'm about to kill an Alpha in a couple of minutes."

Stiles chuckled then I said, "Are you going to be okay?"

"I guess so, since I'm wearing the necklace you gave me." Stiles said making me smile.

"Good." I responded then I continued saying, "Go to detention now, I'll call you later. See you around, Batman."

"See you around, Catwoman." Stiles said then when I was about to hug him, I lightly slammed his head to his locker.

He said as he was still in pain, "What the hell was that?"

"You know what that was for." I said then continued, "Bye, Stiles."

Then I walked away, my phone started ringing then I answered it.

It was Kyla.

Kyla said through the phone, "Kyra?"

"Yea, what's wrong?" I said back then she replied, "Mom wants me to wear heels and a dress to Kate's funeral."

"What did she say to you?" I asked then she responded, "Nothing much, she said we'll talk about it later. I guess she's still upset with Kate's death."

"I mean, yea, they're basically best friends, of course she would be upset about it." I replied

Then I continued saying, "You should go, you know help her out or something and I know Kate meant something to you too."

"Alright, fine since you told me too." Kyla said then my eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait, did you just say you would go to Kate's funeral because I told you." I said then she said, "I mean, yea, in a way. And I think I should go, you're right she did mean something to me but I guess I'll be more hurt going to the funeral, you know."

"Trust me, I know how it feels." I said then I continued, "Are you feeling hungry like you crave blood?"

"Umm, not really. Mom just made me breakfast and I feel fine." Kyla responded then I asked, "Is she there with you?"

"No, I'm in my room getting ready for the funeral. Mom told me she's going to come back in an hour, so we could both go to the funeral together." Kyla replied then I asked, "So you're fine? If something is wrong, you have to let me know right away, okay?"