{17} I Want You

Kyra's POV

I went into Stiles's jeep and slammed the door as I sat in the driver's seat.

I saw Stiles come into the car sitting on the passenger's seat as I sighed.

I said looking forward, "I'm not in the mood for a lecture, Stiles."

"I wasn't going to give you a lecture, Kyra. I just wanted to talk to you and listen to anything you want to say." Stiles said making me look at him.

I replied, "Do you think I was wrong for reacting that way?"

"Of course not, you had every right to react like that." Stiles said looking at me

I asked, "What do you think? What do you really think about me, Stiles?"

"Honestly?" Stiles asked then I nodded my head in reply

"A good person who made bad decisions, and who's learning from their mistakes." Stiles said

I asked, "Would you ever think of me like that? Like a monster?"

Stiles replied, "Is that even a question? Kyra, I would never think of you like that, ever because you're my catwoman."

I asked, "Why do you see the good in me?"

"Because to me, you're still the same girl when I first met you. And because to me, you're the girl of my dreams." Stiles replied

"I don't remember her, either girl. I don't know them anymore. And besides, when we first met, we barely knew each other." I said

"I knew you enough, when you gave me the necklace and told me that everything was going to be okay. I knew the kind of person you were, I still see it now." Stiles said then asked, "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, you can." I replied

Stiles asked, "How come you act like you don't care, like you don't have any emotion?"

I replied, "It's easier that way for me. 50 years ago, when my dad died, I lost my humanity. The ability to feel, to care. I turned it off because I was on my own, no one to care about anymore so what was the point to feel about anything. But that's the problem, Stiles. Humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness. No matter how easy it is to turn it off, it keeps trying to fight it's way back in. Sometimes I let it."

"How come?" Stiles asked

I replied, "I turned it back on, when I first saw you here when I came back. I saw you at the lacrosse field before we went to your house, to figure out what Scott was."

"Wait, after 50 years of you without your humanity, you turned it back on, when you saw me. Why would you turn it back on because of me?" Stiles asked

I responded, "Because, Stiles." I paused then said, " I loved you."

"