{13} Just Watch And Learn

Kyra's POV

After Alan puts Vervain in my system, I ended up okay, which was pretty shocking in my opinion. I got a text from Kyla, saying that Isaac, and Erica are at school. I told Alan as he put his supplies back, "Thanks, Alan. I gotta go, I'll see you again."

I walked out of the clinic then used my vampire speed into the girl's bathroom at school.

I sat into one of the stalls then I closed my eyes to become my ghost self.

I walked into Econ as I saw Scott, Stiles, Jackson, Lydia and my sister.

Stiles looked at me then I shushed him.

I walked in the back and leaned against the wall behind Kyla and Jackson.

Kyla's Outfit:

Jackson said, "Hey testicle, left and right

Jackson said, "Hey testicle, left and right. What the hell is a kanima?"

Scott and Stiles both turned around then Coach said, "Alright, listen up. Quick warning, before we begin our review, some of you like McCall might want to start their own study groups because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult, I'm not even sure I could pass it. Okay, I need a volunteer on the board to answer the first question."

Once he picked someone, Jackson said as Kyla was writing in her notebook, "Paralyzed from the neck down, you have any idea how that feels like."

Stiles and I said at the same time, "I'm familiar with the sensation."

"And why would Derek test you?" Scott asked

"Because Jackson got the bite from Derek and Jackson's body was rejecting the bite." I said then I realized that Jackson could be the kanima

"Wait, they think it's Lydia." Stiles said then Jackson said, "Look, all I heard was her name and somebody else's and something about chemistry."

"Jackson! Do you have something to share to the rest of the class?" Coach asked

Jackson replied, "Umm, undying admiration for my coach."

"That's really kind of you. Now, shut up!" Coach replied then Scott grabbed Stiles, then he said, "How do we know it's not her?"

Stiles looked at Jackson and said, "Who's the other name?"

Jackson nod his head towards Kyla's direction as she was writing.

Stiles and I made eye contact then I said, "This means war."

Stiles replied looking at Scott, "Because I saw the eyes of him, and I saw pure evil. And it should be a guy right, not a girl."

I looked at Lydia as she was writing on the chalk board. I looked at Kyla and saw her writing the same thing.

Lydia stopped writing so did Kyla. Then Stiles took a picture as Scott asked, "Is that Greek?"