Chapter One Ryan Carter

I woke up in a cold sweat. That night again I didn't sleep after that, even though I'm somewhat use to it from the things that happening lately. That morning I didnt my normal routine. so at eight got up and went into my closet and got my jacket. I went into the kitchen after I slowly creaked passed my mom's room to not wake her. She tries to to be the best mom and she is but after dad left us, she kind of took it hard.

Happily its the summer so I can do whatever. It's a small town but it was in the mountains so it has a lot of woods so people can get lost quickly and easily. I don't think there is a school here it is an isolated town so I guess it will be homeschooling or online school for me.

Of course I have no conscious self right now, not knowing the mountain woods but I do know where to go.

The sound of leaves will never get old. Step after step after step you non-stop get poked with twigs and vines and mom asks me a lot why do I have scratched up my legs and I tell her that I got to close to the wild mountain hare that lives in the woods.

Its takes about half an hour to get there.The trees makes every where dim it is cool out here here and there I keep stepping in a little bits and pieces of snow slush. It kind of feels like summer but not really because of all the shade from the trees. I have been walking for twenty minutes my legs are tired because I have to walk up hill.I looked up and saw dirt path you can tell that it has been there for a very long time. Happily it is a short downhill the whole path is lined with tall oaks. The thing that I like about the wilderness is that the animals are the only ones who roams the woods. Why am I going there?

I don't know why but as I stared at the sky I started thinking about my old house back in Little Rock Arkansas. Me and my Mom had to move because of my Dad. I don't even know what to think about him anymore he just gave up on getting back to a good life with a family. He thought that he had too many responsibilities so he let some of them go like me and my mom.

okay well let's start from the beginning shall we....

I am Ryan Carter this is my story of my life that's not what I thought it was before. Right now I am in little Rock Arkansas with my family and they are telling me something that is normal to hear in my family.

"Hey Ryan me and your father has to tell you something. Well we're going to move to Mountains, it's going to be for your father's job and so were going to move he will get a better job with better money." my Mom trying to make it sound better than it is.

I knew I have to be a good girl for my parents because it's not like I had a choice. We had moved a lot so I got a little used to it. I have never had enough time to make a friend so I just stayed by myself because I knew one day I would lose them. I snapped out of it in second grade and made friends and I was pretty popular but we had to move because my dad got a debt with a bad company. He thought that he can make his own company but got a debt and so we needed to move quickly. I was use to crap like that. When we later made it to Mountains and I was going into the ninth grade.

So there isn't much to do here. We live somewhere hidden in this part of the mountains so not many people are living there so that's nice. Anyway it's not like I could get buddy-buddy with a lot of people from my lack of social skills. This town is so small it only consists of a couple of streets.

The night that I first moved I couldn't sleep well because I haven't set up my bed that was still packed away in the living room so I had to sleep on the floor with a couple of blankets and a pillow  I had with me in the car when we were on the plane here. I was also riding along beside with the creepy middle aged man with a beard (I have a deep hatred for beards) and black and blue bags under his eyes. 

Laying in the corner of my new room. Somehow I finally got to sleep when I was asleep I heard -CRASH!-RWAR!- and I jumped out of my blankets looked around to see if anything was there but just my empty room.I was really confused and I knew that that loud crash and voices was in the room with me. I stared into the darkness confused because nothing has moved and yet I hear a loud crash that sounded like a meteor hitting the Earth. It must have been dream.