Chapter Twelve Fell From A Tree

"Why didn't you come yesterday? The peacekeepers wanted to play with you, you know?" Jocelyn told me.

"I needed a break from everyone so I just spent the day with my Mom and sent them over to you guys,"

"Aw cute you really love your Mom." Jocelyn awed

"I also couldn't stand another day with you guys without a break." I snickered at her upset funny expression.

Right now I am with Jocelyn the next day in her store. And the peacekeepers left after seeing the others. "You sent them over? what's that mean?" Jocelyn asked

"They broke into my house and I told them to leave and play with you guys."

"What! They broke into your house!?"

"Though they just watched me choke on ham."

Jocelyn stared at me confused. "Nothing." I laughed. I am just with Jocelyn because I can't stand to see more than one right now. "Jocelyn I have realized something."

"What?"

"That I have not really used any of my power outside of the HQ."

"That's not true you used your wings here also you have summoned an armor."

"I wouldn't count those. The wings well... they came with emotion not really power. And the armor that one was Hellraiser armor and even Nashi didn't like using it because of its power. So all the powers I have used on earth was just because of my emotions." I pointed.

"Well I guess that's true."

I hummed thinking to myself. I jumped on a shelf that's mounted to a wall and glanced over to Jocelyn standing and rearranging some of the things around the store. I hummed loud pondering. "Hey Jocelyn,"

"Yeah?"

"You guys haven't shown me your powers. I have only seen Caiden pop out ears and a quick read of my mind from Ethan and that's it. I haven't seen you do anything or Delia and nothing else from Ethan."

"Oh that's right! Okay well first of all about Ethan Because his power is to charm and manipulate a person's mind don't really work on us unless you are a low level or class, So it won't work on us we are higher ranked. But he can also send people messages through their brain and that will work with anyone. He also has war intelligence and that is just strategy in war and fighting skills." Jocelyn chopped the air as she said that.

"Oh so that's why I haven't seen any of his powers because the main power won't work on me."

"Yup. And Caiden he has more than just ears if he does a full body transform that animal he turned into will become a celestial beast that is the animal he chose but a beast."

"So he also has the celestial beast power?"

"Yes but he can't summon it so he just forms with the beast. So he looks like the beast."

"What about you?"

"~Oh~," she sung "Well you already know that I have devil Identity. I also have another power it's called Blending."

" 'Blending'? like a blender?"

"No I am not a blender well kinda because that's what the people with the power is called. Okay so Blending is a power where you can change into any person and blend into your surroundings. Like if we were hiding in the woods then I can mold into a tree or a little deer or something to make me look like I am supposed to be there and no one will be suspicious. I can also alter what a person sees me as."

"You mean that you could change into your surroundings?"

"YUP cool right!" she bragged.

"SHOW ME!" I squealed.