Chapter Thirty-Four Never Get A Break

"Hotaru?" I said. The legs were sprouted out of his back and lifting him in the air. Holding a peasant's dead body gushing blood in his hands. His body was limp and hanging from the legs, with his barely head up from his sluggish body. His eyes was a dark blue so dark they looked almost black. His face was pale and lifeless and his teeth were sharp and haggard. Hotaru looked the body up and down and dropped it on the ground like it was nothing. The gushing body that laid on the ground, and the blood slowly cracked and froze to ice. -TAP!- a little sound from not too far.

"Doesn't he look cuter than he was before, Nashi?" with a cocky grin aimed at Hotaru, standing arms crossed on top of a house was Nalol. "With just a little bluff he will follow blindly, such a easy target to manipulate. You should know, you made him protect you even though you're more powerful." she said.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM!" I scowled.

"What do you mean? I only merged him with my favorite baby." she puckered her lips.

"You bitch!" I growled.

She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Do you think that you should be saying that in this situation? You should know your place he's mine now! Hes my slave!" she smiled. She looked back at Hotaru and glowed her eyes. Hotaru's extra legs twitched and slowly crawled away and up the house next to Nalol. She smiled at his limp head and grabbed it. She puckered her lips and squished his cheeks. "so cute so cute." she said as if he was a dog. She paused and looked down at me in the eye. Whipped her head around, and forced a kiss on Hotaru.

"YOU BASTARD!" I screamed and leaped above the house where she stood. Raised my leg at her face, before I even touched her she grabbed my foot. I jerked to a stop. I fell forward on her, I grabbed her shoulder to catch myself. She tsked her tongue at me and threw my foot forward trying to make me fall. I pushed off her shoulders, flipped over her head and landed back to back with her. I grabbed her hand and elbowed her back making her gag and stumble. She glared back at me and I elbowed her again. She ripped her hand out of mine and crouched down. Before I knew it a huge impact hit my front tossing me off the house and on the ground being held down. A demon had my shoulders and legs pinned. This demon had more legs than the others and kept two more arms on my neck and stomach. The arm around my neck was slowly pushing my head back and starting to slowly crack my neck. I forced all my neck strength down and bit the demon's hand making that hand go back in pain by the chunk bitten out of its hand. With my head the only thing free I whacked my head against the arm pinning my one of my arms down. I knocked that arm off and with a opening I quickly punched the demon in the throat.

Caiden in a hazy flash zoomed through the air with knife in hand and stabbed the demon's side. While Caiden fought that demon I unsheathed my sword at lunged back at Nalol. She disappeared and reappeared back on top of another house. I stood on the house realizing I'm with Hotaru. My breath stood still as I looked at him. Even with the body that's not him. I could hear his faint breathing, the pierce of his ice filled droopy eyes staring at nothing. No.

"Nashi, so have you figured it out the expression you're making says so." Nalol said. As she said that another, another and another demon came at Jocelyn,Caiden, Ethan,Ami and the little peasant boy. They all fought even Ami protecting the boy by pushing him away from the fight trying to hide. Hotaru doesn't have much time.

"He's slowly dying." I whispered. The others heard me and got distracted, the demons pushed them around but they got back to fighting. Each time they fought another demon came. "Shit!" I whipped back around and slapped Hotaru as hard I could. "SNAP OUT OF IT!" I screamed and slapped again. He didn't do anything. The more he stays as that demon the more he dies and becomes under her control. If he doesn't snap himself out of this then he will rot away. Hotaru will rot away and become a powerful servant. I can't let him die. "HOTARU! COME ON!" I grabbed his face with my trembling hands.