Chapter Thirty-Two Devious Plans

Tapping her boots on the stage and her eyes now dark purple glaring down at us.

"YOU!" I screamed with so much anger.

"Hello Nashi, you seemed to have gotten to the young ones head. She seems to trust you I bet it wasn't easy that brats stubborn." Nalol remarked.

"At least she strong minded unlike her brother." I snarled and Nalol glared at me.

"That pretty scene earlier," she waved her hand "You seem to have a lot of touching moments like Ami told you to beat the demon and when you saved Ami in the ballroom."

"So you were watching us!"

"I'v been more than just watching Nashi, I've been planing." she grined. Ami grabbed my thigh and trembled.

"Like this?" I summoned and presented the papers that I found before Ami.

"Ah! So you did find them!" she grinned "I love it when I predictions right without seeing it! It's such a fun game." she laughed.

"You're sick," I waved the papers "You really think that this plan would actually take over the dimension? You got your timing wrong, having someone like me here. I have my connections. This plan won't suffice!"

"HA! Got my timing wrong? Me!? HA!"

"I have to admit that this plan would be easy but why would you plan to launch it into action when you know that I would get backup?"

"Because, you here or not I will have as many chances I want! I could kill you, the Earth descendents, get to rule the dimension with my demons and get to be with my hero. IT WILL BE A GREAT DAY!" she cackled.

"Your obsession with Hotaru is unhealthy!" I bugged at her "And Hotaru won't let you have this dimension!"

"You don't even know him! You don't know who he really is do you!?"

I said nothing. Her laughs echos throughout the auditorium.

"Before he left to turn himself into a weak coward! Putting his powers away! Such a waste! All because he felt bad! We didn't mind because he was having a breakdown! But he didn't forgive himself! So he left us behind! All because of his rampage and killed his sister! SO WHAT! AND HE BECOMES A PEACEKEEPER?" she screamed and paced around.

"What?" I said trying to make it so Ami couldn't hear by keeping her ears in my hands and against my leg.

"OH! I'm not surprised that he didn't say anything! HE GOT UPSET AND STARTED TO TRASH THE VILLAGE! AND IN THE CHAOS HIS LITTLE PRECIOUS LITTLE SISTER GETS KILLED! SO HE LEFT US, HE LEFT ME! ME AND HIM WERE CLOSED OFF FROM EVERYONE AND THEN HE LEAVES! I WAS THE ONE WHO KNOWS HIM THE MOST! YOU KNOW NOTHING!" she growled and stomping her feet, she's unstable.

"If you think of him like that then why do you worship him? He left you and yet your do this to your own dimension?"

She stopped, turned and smiled.

"Because he's powerful." she whispered. "My demons that I harvested and raised from hell, there like my children, my children will help me take over. I trained all of them to capture Hotaru and enslave the villagers. Oh and also to treat me like an almighty being like I am!" she's starting to sound like Lex, arrogant.

"Wheres brother?" Ami squeaked out in total fear.

"I don't know probably in one of the demons stomach by now. I mean I could see but it's fun to ruin the surprise!"

"What's your power?" I growled

"Would you like to know?" she giggled "Let's just say I have a lot of time on my hands."