Chapter Eleven Broom, Stilettos And Pizza Dough

I groaned as I slid myself up with my arm. I glanced down and saw my Mom hugging my scared leg with both her arms and was peacefully asleep. I smiled to see her in the mornings because she was kind of funny looking with her confused face and her bed head. I gently slipped out my leg from her grasp and caught a glance of something beside her. It was the 'How to be a better mother' books and magazines and and a magazine about 'The new and sexy you How To. Mom's special edition'

I grabbed the books(except the Mom's special edition one) and threw them across the room and made it into the trashcan she had in the corner of the nightstand. I got up and walked to the door "You don't need those." I walked out the bedroom door and staggered into the kitchen yawning and stretching to crack my back. I trotted to the fridge and grabbed some cold ham lunch meat from a drawer and mindlessly opened the package and started to eat it and holding the container in my hand. I shoved a couple of slices of meat into my mouth and put back the container in the fridge. Food dangled out of my mouth and I tried to eat it to make it go into my mouth completely and standing in front of the open fridge.

"Is this what you do when the other Descendants aren't around?" I choked on my ham and quickly spit it out coughing startled. I whipped my head next to the fridge and saw the Peacekeeper demon Descendants. They startled me so much that I choked on my lunch meat. They stood in a straight line behind my fridge door.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" I choked on ham. Izumi popped out behind Hotaru hanging onto his arm and smiling.

"We wanted to have fun! So we came to see you!" He reminds me of a little animal who loves to play.

"So you guys broke into my house just to play?"

Izumi nodded happily. I grabbed my eyes because I started to get a headache from choking on ham. "Does the others know you're here?" I groaned.

"Nope." Mizuki replied.

"Great this is just great! I am having demons break into my house to have a play date!" I said sarcastically like it was the end of the world.I slammed the fridge door and hunched over from stress.

"Hey your a demon too so don't go on and insulting us." Mizuki growled.

I scratched my neck and cracked it I felt something on me. I glanced back to see the wings I had from yesterday. "NO THEY CAME BACK!" I screamed. Once I screamed my wings flared and tensed to my emotion. "I WANTED TO BE NORMAL AT HOME!" I quickly put them away. Bending over with my arms to my chest and leg in the air like I had just saw a bug. I glanced over to them looking at me blankly like this is probably not new. I sighed "Please leave,"

"AW! Why?" Izumi yelled depressed.

"I don't even let the others come into my house anymore unless it's necessary and that has only happened once. I am giving myself the day off. Also you guys are the last people I want my Mother to see."

"What you mean by that!"

"First, she doesn't know about anything supernatural, Second she's asleep in the other room and waking up to a bunch of random men in her living room talking casually with her daughter will scare her, And Third you guys are horned demons."

"Fair enough, Come one guys we are unwanted here." Mizuki is trying to get under my skin.

"You don't have to put it like that!"

"We can just play with the other Descendants then. Don't worry Ryan we will tell them not to bother you because you are going to have the day off to choke on ham."

"Thank you you go do that- HEY YOU WERE THE REASON I CHOKED!"

They walked out the door as I glared at them. Izumi skipped, Mizuki trotted with power and Hotaru just quietly kept near them as they walked out the door. Once they left I slammed my head against the fridge door repeatedly.

I went back into my Mom's room and she was still asleep. I grabbed her arm and she gabbed my hand quickly and jumped awake only to see me. "Oh sorry Ryan you startled me." she chuckled sitting up and leaned against her headboard. "What are you doing here, aren't you usually with your friends? Or are you with a gang!?" she suddenly started to panic.

I laughed and squeezed her hand. "Like I always say I'm not in a gang," I chuckled "I wanted to spend the day with you at home today." I smiled and she seemed to have gotten happy. "I will go make breakfast." I smiled and got up from her bed. I got tugged back and my Moms was still holding my arm. "Something wrong?"

"No, I just love you." she smiled. I saw her looking at my dog tag that the others have gave me to unlock my powers. She let go of my arm. I nodded and went into the kitchen and after half an hour I had made our breakfast that was made up of cheesy eggs and grits also with cheese and toast for us both. We ate in the living room and watched T.V (spongebob) with us both sitting on the couch laughing at the stupid but funny jokes.

After a couple of hours of watching T.V we decided to make lunch together because we haven't done that in a while together. So we made handmade pizza that was turned out worse than it should, When we were making the dough she threw her dough to high and suction cupped to the ceiling and stayed there. Because we are both short she tried to drop it down with a broomstick but the dough just grabbed the end of the boom and dangled it from the ceiling. She tried to find another solution by throwing a pair of stilettos at the ceiling trying to hit it down but missed and made a hole in the ceiling next to the dough and the pair of heels also got stuck to the dough.

Staring at it for about a minute till we glanced at each other then broke down laughing either hunched over or on the floor. So we gave up on that batch of dough and made a new batch. But the whole time we were avoiding the broom dangling from above us. After we put the pizza in the oven we started to clean up around the kitchen until the broom,stilettos and dough all fell from the ceiling and on top of my head and gave me a headache for the rest of the day.

We napped on the couch with my head on her lap. She held my wrist as she slept and squeezed my dog tag I had on my wrist. Even though I it could be making me crazy I still haven't taken off the dog tag because I couldn't bring myself to it because it shows who I really am.