Chapter Twenty-Eight Sky Child

I am getting tired of dull halls. My back hurts from when the demon threw me at the wall. I rubbed my neck then realized that my hands were covered in demon spit and just rubbed it my neck. I clipped the tongue the my belt loop and wiped my hands on the carpet.

I ruffled my dresses skirt. Such a bright color, Orange? What is Nashi thinking? I never really thought about it but all of these armors are fit for a girl, maybe because it just power forms to go with the welder. I wonder what this armor would look like if it was on a guy. I wonder what it would look like on Nashi. What did Nashi look like?

Well, I'll never know because only his spirit lives and he goes into a descendant. Would that mean I am Nashi? Is this the new face of Nashi or just the current phase?

I am having enough with whats happening. I want to see Mom and have her hug me, stroking my hair as she's telling me she loves me and everything is going to be alright even though it's not. Just the comfort is all I have ever wanted and yet still dont get it. Could you ever be called greedy and selfish if all you want is comfort and that's all?

I wish I wasn't alone. I would summon Caiden but if I did I could summon him while he's fighting and that could put everyone in danger. Is that the greed? Being alone and bringing someone to your side and it could cause harm to everyone around you, but you chose not to even though you are suffering alone? You could call it being greedy for just wishing such a thing, to not to be alone, or you could call it being loyal to ones that means everything and nothing to you. You can give your loyalty and get betrayed easily without any of the betrayers guilty pleads for forgiveness, and you could betray your own self loyalty and strike them down or be the loyal one and give forgiveness. And they become loyal after you give forgiveness, and you who has never stopped being forgiving who has hurt you. Who is the most loyal?

What the hell am I talking about." I sighed. I slide my hand on my leather plated gloves, and up to the horns that protected my chest. I twiddled my finger on the top of the scabbard, pushed my finger between the scabbards top and the top of the swords covered blade and slide my finger up and down the sharp blade and it cut the skin with ease. "Ha, it can make a paper cut, huh?"

The tapping of my boot echoed. -SCREECH!- lightly echoed through the walls. I stopped in my tracks and looked around with my sword's handle in hand. -BAM!-

I got hit with head and pain shot through my brain. Next thing I knew I was on the ground with a bunch of soot covered slabs of rocks around me. I tried to push myself up but collapsed under my arm. I screamed and grinded my teeth. I was laying by my side. My shoulder was out of place and looked deformed. -SCREECH!- I forced my head to go up.

A demon with its arms and head is popping out of a burnt hole in the ceiling and right above my head too. I pulled myself up slowly with my eyes on the demon and leaned my back against a part of ceiling. The demon make the ceiling creak as it swirled and gurgled its throat.

A cool drop of blood ran down my forehead. The beast took a raspy inhale and took its red glare on me. "So you like blood, huh?"

The demon growled "Well you can't have mine if that's what you want," I teased "You see, you are not worthy of my blood." I grinded. The demon hissed at my smile. My shoulder ached but with a demon right above you shouldn't show that you're hurt. The demon inched forward and out of the hole.

I grabbed my shoulder and felt the bone out of place. With a quick tuff tug I jerked my shoulder back in place. "DAMN!" I shouldn't have screamed but it hurt. The demon leaped out of the hole and started to fall. I jumped up lost my footing and dragged myself as I ran.

-CRASH!- the demon landed on all fours behind me. I stood up straight and kept my eyes on it. Both of our red eyes met "You have pretty red eyes, It would be just a shame if they were taken," the demon looked upset "Oh don't look like that~ it will be just like your friend! he just had a love to talk didn't he?" I presented the tongue on my side. The demon glared "You want my blood? you're a bloodthirsty demon and my blood is better than any fine wine! If you so desperately want my blood, then come and get it!"

The demon jumped up to the ceiling and started to fall. I leaped to the side out of the way. "Hey you want to know something?" we kept leaping passed over and under each other "Air doesn't have blood and you also can't catch air!"

I summoned and changed into a new armor. Pale blue corset covered in lace that wraps around a soft blue cloth long sleeve shirt that arms draped and dragged on the ground far past my feet. Under the corset was puffy white very short shorts and white Greek knee high sandals. My hair was also soft and fluffy but now very short, curly and also white.

"Don't I just look cute!" I laughed and played with my fluffy white hair and enjoyed the length. I jumped and floated into the air like there was no gravity in me. I waved my arms around and acted so childish. "Sky child armor is just so fun!" I squealed at the demon who was just staring at me surprised that I would be like this "I am made of air!~" I slowly floated into a back flip "Hey! Demon! Let's play!" I floated up to the wall "You need a name! I'm getting tired of calling you mean words! I'm going to name you...JOHNNY! Come on Johnny lets go play!"

This air child gives me the most happy go lucky attitude! The demon just sat still "Johnny let's play." I scowled. Johnny twitched and jumped in the air, off the wall and tried to slap me with its arm but I swiftly dodged it. "Just so you know Johnny I could kill you any second but I still want to have some fun!"

What Johnny doesn't realize is that I have my tricks up my long sleeves. This is actually a really powerful armor despite its look, I could tell. He growled and swatted at me. Floating is a little funner than flying. I laughed but that left me open and got hit with its claws. Johnny's claws slashed my arms and face. I flew threw the air and hovered. My arm was dripping blood out of claw marks.

The blood started to bleed through the pale clothes and staining them red. "Johnny you shouldn't have done that," I floated back up straight holding my bloody arm. "Johnny try to hit me again, but remember you can't hit air!" I flung my arms around my body and my body followed the twist. My body completely disappeared into thin air.

I was the air. I floated, flied and swifted. Johnny was jerking his head around trying to find me but air is invisible. He swatted randomly at the air "Johnny you can't hurt air, but you can suffocate on it." I reappeared with a dead glare and frown. I lifted my arms and around me the air turned into a white mist. I threw my hand down at Johnny and the white mist followed the path down to him. The mist floated around around Johnny. He screeched and clawed at the ground shaking.

"Do you like the poison?" I asked but he screeched in pain "Sky child armor allows you to manipulate air, mist and clouds stuff like that, but I also have poisons to! It's easy to fuse powers, you know? This is what I meant by I could kill you any second."

Johnny gaged and collapsed under his arms. I gently floated down to his body. It twitched and stopped. I flicked my wrist and the mist disappeared. I landed and crouched down on my knees and leaned over up close to his face. His dead eyes stared right at me."Because I won your little game I get my prize now." I took my finger and slide it around his eye and under his eyelid and plucked his eye right out, and then to the other one. They were hard and cold like a marble bursting with color.

"Pretty color." I took the eyes and sent them away with a gold light. The tongue was also summoned away like when I changed armor so it's just the same. I jumped up and hovered a foot above the ground and tottled and skipped waving my arms for balance on the air. I said walking away "Too bad that you lost Johnny but I still had fun playing."

The air rippled each time I stepped on it. When I turned into air it took away the blood but the scratches were scared but at least the clothes were back to normal.

I looked at the path in front of me and saw a wall. I got up closer to it to realize that was just a wall with another hall horizontally placed in front of this hall. I jumped to the hall. It was the middle of the hall was the entrance. I looked both ways and was surprised to see a couple of fancy colorful metal doors crushed with half the hall crumbled and destroyed. It looked like one of the demons went on a rampage. It didn't look safe. "Three down I wonder if I'll find a forth." I looked to the more destroyed part of the hall and wandered down there to find that one door.