Chapter Eighteen Caiden's View Part 3

I can't sleep, the light from my forehead won't let me sleep and also Ethan banging into the walls like a maniac because he sleep walks and he refused to go home after we found out about the glowing dot. -BANG-BAM-CRASH!- Ethan! I can't deal with him! I jumped out of bed and bursted through my bedroom door. I'm pissed, it's enough that Ryan and Hotaru is missing and is hopefully alive-ish, I have a glowing summoning dot and now Ethan is bugging the hell out of me and I have to deal with his sleepwalking!

As soon as I kicked the door open and saw Ethan nodding stumbling around the hallway and then fell into the wall. Hes a idiot even when he's unconscious. He whipped just his head over to me and made me flinch. He looks like a zombie, his mouth is hanging open and his eyes are closed. He stumbled over to me and draped his arms around my shoulder and hung off "GET OFF IDIOT!" I punched his back.

"~come on let's go eat the chicken~" Ethan muttered happily asleep. Great now he's sleep talking. "~no,no let's go in my red truck, come on ladies let's go ahead to vegas~" Ethan smiled and giggled. Well at least he's asleep I might as well have so fun.

"Ethan what ladies?" I laughed

"~The underwear models~"

This pervert! I punched his skull and he growled at me. He jumped off of me and sprinted down the hall then took a sharp turn and disappeared. I heard rattling. I dashed down the hall to find the Idiot sitting criss-cross in front of the open fridge door eating out of a bucket of chicken legs. THIS IDIOT! I kicked his face with my shin and he fell back flat on the ground still holding and eating the chicken. I had to drag his body by his legs into the spare room, I had to drag him by his legs because I couldn't with his arms because he was still too busy eating the chicken.

The next morning~ "YYAAWWNN!~" Ethan woke up joyfully in the bed. He smacked his mouth and looked around the room stretching and saw me face down on the middle of floor and looking and feeling like death. "Caiden?!" I just groaned in defeat. "DON'T DIE ON ME YOU'RE TOO YOUNG!" Ethan leaped out of bed and kneeled down shaking me repeatedly.

"I can't-" I stuttered

"YOU CAN'T WHAT?!" He cried like he was in a soap opera.

"DEAL WITH YOU!" I attacked Ethan. I didn't get any sleep and I right now I have a urge to kill someone him especially.

"GGAA CAIDEN! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Ethan tried to crawl to the door till I grabbed his ankles and threw him at the wall.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH LAST NIGHT! I WANT TO KILL!"

Ethan screamed at the top of his lungs terrified. -BAM!- Deila kicked me in the gut and made me fly over to the other side of the room. "I COULDN'T GET ANY SLEEP WITH YOU IDIOTS ALREADY AND I AM NOT GOING TO DEAL WITH ANY MURDER ATTEMPTS GOT THAT!" Deila somehow got into the house when I was attacking Ethan and just the right time before I killed him.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ETHAN ALL NIGHT!"

"SHUT UP IDIOT CAT!"

"CAT?!" realize my ears and tail was out "IT'S A FOX! WHY DID YOU COME HERE I WAS BUSY KILLING MY PREY!"

"PREY! YOU CAN'T EVEN WIN AGAINST JOCELYN!"

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE SHE'S POWERFUL! ALSO I NEEDED SOME SLEEP SO I COULD WORK TODAY! UNLIKE YOU I AM HAVING THE PRESSURE TO FIND RYAN AND HOTARU AND ALSO MY HEAD IS SHOWING IF THEY ARE ALIVE OR NOT!" I pouted in the corner.

"Fine," Deila huffed "We will leave you alone so you can do whatever you do." Deila grabbed Ethan and walked out the door. I got up and brushed the dust off while growling, Till I noticed something, the tips of my fingers started to glow the same color and just as bright as my forehead dot. As you suspect how I would react I flipped out and ran out of the room and tried to get Ethan and Deila back so I was prepared to run out the door but like a certain someone I completely collided with the front door having a strong feeling that I had a concussion.