Chapter 1

16th of June 1981

Lily was pregnant. A few years later she finally had a child and she named her Isabelle as a sign of courage and kindness. She knew that she couldn't keep Isabelle with her and her daughter needed a normal life. She did the biggest mistake that any mothers should never do, leaving Isabelle on a house doormat. She wrote on a piece of paper "Isabelle don't forget me. I'll always be your mother"and placed the note beside Isabelle. She left her daughter and disappeared into the thin air and from that day, no one saw Lily again. EVER.

A few years later,
Isabelle was 16 and was a half vampire. She knew that but she never knew what were the actual rules of being a Vampire...till she actually googled it. She didn't really bother about the whole situation at first but soon she did come around about it. A few years ago she was just a normal little girl who was adopted by The Fosters. They were also vampires and that's why Lily left her there so Isabelle would be safe. Then Isabelle started feeling the thirst of blood. She knew that her life was going to be different from the other normal kids at her own age. She was a half vampire.

Isabelle has long brown hair,beautiful hazel eyes, an average height and body.Isabelle studied in Preston High School, Chicago. She's always the top student in class because her foster parents had always helped with her studies  till she even knows what the teachers were going to ask her as an exam or tests.She has no friends in her school because everyone were afraid to talk to her because she was different. Not her appearance but her attitude.

_______________________
Hey guys so this is the first chapter. I know it's a bit cheesy yeah because I was in a hurry while writing this. I promise to make the 2nd chapter twice as interesting as this one. Please vote and enjoy reading it.
Love Cally 💋