Chapter 5

When Isabelle reached home, she walked straight to her bedroom.
"Is she okay?" asked her younger brother, Zach who was two years younger than Isabelle.
"I think so .." said Mr Foster .
"So what's for dinner honey ? I'm starving."said Mr Foster.
"We're going out to a restaurant as a family tonight "said Mrs Foster with a smile on her.
"Yea that will do too" said Mr Foster as he kissed Mrs Foster's cheek gently.
*******************************
Isabelle was in her room freaking out whether they had seen her the way she caught the ball.
'I'm worrying about it too much. I just need to relax. They'll forget about it. They better forget it. '
Isabelle opened up her laptop and searched for any results about Brandon.
'I've definitely seen him somewhere. I've known him. I can feel that. I've seen him somewhere but I just can't put my finger on it . Oh wait there .... '
Search:Brandon Hades

Brandon- One of the most famous young athletes in Boston. He plays lacrosse. He was smart enough to to graduate when he was 15 but his parents wanted him to experience a full high school experience so he has now moved to Chicago because of his parents' new job.
'Agh nothing that I wanted to know about. Damn. Other than he's so smart. Yup definitely different from the other kids in school. He's a total nerd. '
Isabelle laughed and looked back at the screen. There was his picture with his family. He was holding a trophy.
'I know them . How do I know them??! '
Isabelle felt like screaming because no memories of them came in her mind. She quickly printed the picture. She needed to show the picture and asked him about his life. Maybe then she'll remember .
She closed her laptop and quickly took a bath.
After bathing, she wore jean-shorts, and a crop top and went downstairs.
Her family was all staring at her as if they've seen a ghost.
"Why are you guys glaring at me like that?" asked Isabelle.
"I think you better change to something ...appropriate " said Mrs Foster.
"What..why? We're just having dinner ..." said Isabelle
" Not here honey...we're going out to eat" said Mr Foster.
"Gee you guys , should have told me a bit sooner " said Isabelle and she groaned and went upstairs to change .
A few minutes later she came back ,wearing red dress and flats.
"Now can we go? " said Isabelle with an annoyed voice.
Isabelle walked out and waited for them outside the car.
" Is it me or Isabelle is really different today . She's so moody ." said Zach.
"Probably just stressed about school, she'll be bubbly again soon. " said Mrs Foster as they all went inside the car.
Mr Foster drove to a fancy restaurant.
The four of them went in. The restaurant was crowded.
They finally got a table for four and took their seats immediately.
"What do you guys want to eat?" asked Mrs Foster as she looked at the menu.
" I don't know..anything ?" replied Isabelle.
" Seriously what is wrong with you? Mom finally had the time to take us out and you're behaving like such a bitch today. We rarely even see mum . Can't you at least enjoy or fake a smile a bit ? " whispered Zach. Isabelle got a bit shocked.
" I'm sorry ok it's just agh I don't know what's wrong with me today. I'll try Zach" said Isabelle .
The waitress came to take their order. Mr Foster ordered their food.

They all waited patiently. Just then Isabelle looked around the restaurant. She spotted the same green eyes again.
"Ok is he like following me or something?"
She stared at him for awhile and looked away.
Just then she started to talk to her brother about his school. She felt thirsty so she took the glass of water and drank it. Suddenly she felt a light touch in her shoulder. She looked around and she got stunned......
_______________________
I apologize for the cliffhanger. It would make things more interesting so that's why I had to end it like that. Hopefully you guys enjoyed the chapter. You've met her loving younger brother , Zach. Oh no...there's still more characters to come . Fasten your seatbelt people because this is going to be a long journey of Isabelle's story . Please vote and comment if you like the story. Love Cally 💋.