Chapter 4

Curiosity was all she had.... She ran. Somebody was chasing her. The shadow was faster than she'd expected it to be. I'm going to die she thought. She heard a voice . " You're  going to die Isabelle just like your mother. The shadow started whispering her name over and over again . Isabelle ....Isabelle 

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Just then the bell rang and she heard a voice called her name.
"Isabelle"
She looked around and saw Brandon calling her name .
"Class is over ...are you ok? You seem a tad bit off ..." Said Brandon with a concern tone in his voice.
"What? Oh yea I'm fine . I'm okay . It's just I guess I didn't have proper sleep yesterday. I'll see you around . " said Isabelle feeling half confused about what had happened.
She grabbed her books and scooted off and walked towards her locked to keep her books. The second bell rang . Which meant it's lunch break. The only part that students mostly liked about school but not Isabelle. She hated lunch break more than anyone else in the universe did, but today most of them weren't in the cafeteria especially the boys.  Mostly the athletes. There were tryouts during lunch break for Baseball, Lacrosse, swimming, Basketball and Football.

*******************************
Isabelle walked slowly to the cafeteria to grab her lunch and walked as fast as she could to a nearby bench across the field where the boys were playing Lacrosse.

She took a bit of her sandwich and watched them play. She immediately recognize one of the players . Brandon.
'He plays lacrosse ? Oh wait yea he did. Wait why do you care Isabelle?snap out of it Belle '
Just then she felt the ball was flying towards her and she caught it with her bare hands.

"Oh my god . I'm so sorry. Are you okay? " one of the players said  as he ran towards to her to check on her.
"Yea I'm okay..." said Isabelle as she handed him the ball. Isabelle walked away. Brandon noticed it was Isabelle and also watched her leave .
The player felt bad for her. He was the team Captain, Elliot. He walked towards Brandon.

"Do you know her? " asked Elliot.
" Um why would you think I know her? " asked Brandon.
"Because the whole time during practice you were gawking at her." said Elliot while laughing.
"I  was not gawking at her. I look at people. I don't gawk at people" said Brandon.
"Uh-uh what ever ..if you see her just say I'm sorry. I didn't even know a girl could be that strong and fast at catching a ball. " said Elliot.
"Me either" said Brandon.
"Ok well back to practice new kid" said Elliot.
Brandon just rolled his eyes and continue to play Lacrosse.
=======================
Isabelle walked to the cafeteria to keep her tray back. She went to the bathroom to wash her face .
I'm sure they're going to suspect me . How am I that strong or fast . agh I should have let the ball hit me. I didn't choose for this to happen.
After washing her face , she felt much better . She walked towards her locker and went to her next class...

Few hours later school was over and her dad picked her up . She was adopted by the Fosters . She also has a brother name Zach short for Zachary Foster.
She was so quiet in the car.
"How was school today honey? " asked her dad .
"It was ...
It was horrible. I bumped into a guy and I think he hates my guts. I daydreamed in the middle of class . I caught a ball which got hit a few meters away and that was impossible for anyone to catch. What do you think '
"It was fine.." she finished  her sentence.
_______________________
Hey guys so I know this chapter was a bit confusing. Most of ya'll know that vampire don't eat . Let me be clear about this. In my story she's a half vampire , so she can eat food but she requires blood some of the time for her strength. Anyways if you guys still don't get it just comment it and I'll explain it to you 😊Do vote and comment guys because it'll mean so much to me if you guys do . Love Cally 💋