Chapter 13

"So what's your phone number?" asked Isabelle, looking at him.
Damn my brother is tall. I thought I was the giant in my family.
"Here .." said Sebastian as he gave a small card to her.
"You have a business card? What kind of vampire has a business card?" asked Isabelle as she snorted.
"Me!" said Sebastian boldly.
"Whatever ok let's start ...I'm planning to continue my beauty sleep ok!" said Isabelle.

Sebastian handed her a sword. It was not those typical shiny movie ones. This one was a bit old and looked like it was used.

"Which century sword is this?" asked Isabelle.
"Sword? That's a dagger. Vampires don't really use swords unless the ones who hunts vampires. Vampire hunters.Well you'll be using a training vampire dagger for the timing." explained Sebastian.
Isabelle was practising her own way of using the dagger.
"You don't swing it. You could hurt some innocent people with it." said Sebastian with a laugh.
"Gee help me out would ya?" said Isabelle.
Sebastian went to her and showed her the real way to use it.
"It makes it easier if you just think the dagger is like your only chance to survive. You'll fight better when you're angry. Anger gives you more power." said Sebastian.
"That's not a problem. I'm quite hot tempered ..well that's what people mostly say about me." said Isabelle.
"Good at least it could be used in a better way. Protect yourself." said Sebastian.

"How are you so good at this? I mean you're always calm about everything. You control your thirst perfectly well..which is weird because I always keep my bottle of blood in my bag just in case I need it. " said Isabelle.
" I'll teach you Izzy.That's why I'm here." said Sebastian.

***********************************

An hour later of training.

"Ok now try the dagger .Not the training one. Use that to fight me." said Sebastian.
"WHAT? I COULD HURT YOU." Yelled Isabelle.
"I'll be fine. I need to see how good you are." said Sebastian.
"What are you going to use to fight me? " asked Isabelle.
"Nothing" Sebastian replied.

Isabelle looked at him. She was scared that she might hurt him and the other way round.

"Are you ready?" asked Sebastian.
Isabelle held her dagger properly.
" I'll take that as a yes" said Sebastian as he waited for her move.

Isabelle took her dagger and started fighting with Sebastian like the way he thought her to. Just then she pushed Sebastian towards the wall.
" DAMN you're strong" said Sebastian as he slowly got up.
Sebastian eyes glowed. It was golden this time.
Isabelle continue to fight him. Suddenly she had her dagger near to his eyes. She saw his eyes glowed.

"Sebastian..your-your eyes is glowing ..." said Isabelle.
"OH um..." said Sebastian as he stood up and turned around. He quickly took the mirror and saw his own eyes.
"Are you okay?" asked Isabelle.
Sebastian looked at her.

"You ..you did GREAT OH MY GOD I CANT WAIT TO TELL MUM YOU JUST DID THAT" said Sebastian as he hugged his sister tightly.
"Thanks?...why are your eyes glowing...WAIT they were glowing before.."said Isabelle as she took a step nearer to Sebastian.
"They glow when I'm afraid or angry. You almost gave me a fright. You seemed really dangerous just now. Which is good." said Sebastian.
"Really? Yes that's great." exclaimed Isabelle.
"Yes it is." said Sebastian. "The training is over ..you can go home now."
" Really?! You are coming to school later right?..." asked Isabelle.
"I'll be there." said Sebastian with a smile.
Isabelle took her things.
"Izzy...you can keep the dagger." said Sebastian.
"Thanks.Bro." said Isabelle with a laugh as she took it and kept it in her bag.
She walked away to her house.

A few minutes later...

She climbed up to her room window.
When she finally went up , she saw two legs on the floor.
"Young lady...where were you?" asked Mrs Foster.
"You gave your mother and I a fright" said Mr Foster.
"I'm sorry I went...out for jogging. Yea that's where I went. Jogging" stuttered Isabelle.
Who goes for jogging during this time of the year? Damn Belle should have come up with something logic

"Jogging?..in this cold weather?."asked Mrs Foster.
"Yeah I know I needed to take things of my mind..you know SCHOOL and things.." said Isabelle.
"Oh well the good thing is you're not lost or kidnapped . Next time please tell us before you go out honey." said Mrs Foster.
"I'm sorry mum and dad" said Isabelle.
"It's okay well you better change into your school outfit." said Mrs Foster.
"Okay." said Isabelle.
Mr and Mrs Foster went downstairs.

"Phew that was close " said Isabelle.
Isabelle went to the bathroom to take her shower.
After showering, she wore one of her red dresses.She used a leather jacket on top of it.
She chucked her books in her bag and walked downstairs for breakfast.
Damn I really feel sleepy now..thanks to you SEBASTIAN

She placed her bag on the counter and opened the fridge to take out the Orangeade.
She poured it in a glass and sat down with her other family members.
Zach was playing Nintendo while eating his cereal. Mr Foster was reading the newspaper while drinking his coffee. Mrs Foster...she was no where to be seen.

" Dad where's mum?" asked Isabelle.
"She went to work..Some workers called her. She's quite busy honey." said Mr Foster.
"Oh"said Isabelle.
She ate her breakfast.
"Zach do you need me to take you to school?" asked Isabelle.
" Yea that would be great.." said Zach

___________________________

Hey guys I'm really sorry I didn't update. I'm so busy. I'll try to update whenever I'm free. Well hope you like this chapter. It's mostly about Sebastian and Isabelle.
Please don't forget to vote and comment guys. And enjoy the story too. Love Cally💋