Chapter 8

Isabelle went out from the empty classroom and headed for Bio. She quickly sat in one of the seats and placed her books and pen on the desk. Just then the teacher walked in and began teaching. Isabelle tried her best to concentrate, but she couldn't. Not after what Brandon had told her.
'How is Brandon a vampire? How does he know me?I have a biological mum then? I'm adopted then.But they're vampires too! They wouldn't lie to me...would they?
"MISS FOSTER. I PREFER YOU SWITCH YOUR ATTENTION TO ME THAN DAYDREAMING ABOUT A BOY ."said the teacher, Mr John.
Isabelle looked at him with a puzzled expression.Everyone was looking at Isabelle and laughing at her
"Ye-yes sir" she stuttered.
'AGH he hates me for reals'
Isabelle took down some notes that he was teaching.
"Hey" a guy whispered.
Isabelle looked behind and saw Elliot, the team Captain for Lacrosse.
"Um hey.." said Isabelle finally realising who he was.
"I'm sorry about yesterday..the ball I had no idea you were sitting there. Nice catch though you had" said Elliot.
" Oh-uh it's okay...everyone make mistakes don't they? And thanks. I've been playing basketball since I was small so..I'm good at aiming and sensing the ball when or where it's  coming from ." said Isabelle.
Elliot couldn't help but chuckled at that.
"What?" Isabelle asked.
"No it's just that...none of the girls actually catch like that ...like the way you did." said Elliot.
"What do you mean? " asked Isabelle as her smile faded.
"Don't worry it's not a bad thing ...it's just that I think you're cool." said Elliot while smirking at her.
'Is he flirting with me in the middle of Bio?who even smirks at me besides Brandon. I notice he smirks a lot. But oh god no one flirts with me.' thought Isabelle.
"OH um thanks...well we should um you know concentrate what Mr John's teaching...I don't want to get into trouble again." said Isabelle.
"Oh yeah ok." said Elliot
Isabelle turned back in front and continued to write down her notes.

An hour later ...

The bell rang and the rest of the students scurried out of the class.Isabelle walked to library instead of her locker because she had already prepared her next class books in her bag. She wanted to just quietly grab a novel and sit down peacefully to read.

She finally found a novel to read. Actually a literature book. 'Pride and Prejudice' . She quickly sat on one of the comfortable mini sofas and turned to chapter one of the book.
Damn Mr Darcy is a jerk and yet he sounds so hot. Why haven't I read the book before?

She was so engrossed to it. But she wasn't alone. A guy with the same hazel eyes she had, approached to her. He was dressed in black and he looked really good in it. She looked up and saw who was the one interrupting her in the middle of her reading. Sebastian of course.
He finally made it.I almost started to think that he was just an imagination or I was starting to hallucinate.
"Hey Izzy! Seems like you've been expecting me. " said Sebastian.
"Of course. You have a lot of explaining to do you know. " said Isabelle as she crossed her hands.
"Gee why did I come here then?" said Sebastian sarcastically.
"First thing though! How do I know Brandon...and his family? How do I know them?He said someone compelled me!! Who was it ?" asked Isabelle.
"Whoa whoa-hold your horses. I'm going to explain it to you." said Sebastian calmly.
Sebastian sat next to her.
"Okay well now that you know we're siblings it's obvious you were adopted by the Fosters. They're vampires too." said Sebastian.
"WOW REALLY? . I DIDNT NOTICE IT LIKE AT ALL" said Isabelle with a smile.
Sebastian rolled his eyes at her.
"Hey you're not the only who can be sarcastic bruh" said Isabelle. "Now go on..continue. "
"So..did you read the letter your mum send you when she left you in the doormat of the Fosters?" asked Sebastian.
"A letter? What letter. No I haven't." said Isabelle.
"Ask your mum ...Mrs Foster. She'll give it to you.Our mum explained why she had to leave you. " explained Sebastian.
"Where were you at that time?" asked Isabelle.
" I was just 12 when she left you. I stopped ageing when I was 18. You were too small and it was very dangerous for her to have you around during that period of time ." explained Sebastian.
"What? What do you mean that time? What was happening? " asked Isabelle.
"Read the letter and you'll find everything out..about the others I'll explain." said Sebastian.
"Ok.." said Isabelle obediently.
"As I said i came here to protect you from other vampires. They're others in this school who's planning to kill you. It's about something to do with our past. Our family ...let's just say we were in sort of a Vampire Mafia group." said Sebastian.
"Uh-ok ..." stammered Isabelle.
" But I can't always be around to protect you. That's why you'll need to learn how to fight from the help of Brandon and I" said Isabelle.
" OH yea sorry I'm suppose to give you you're memories back by now whoops ..." said Sebastian.
" Yo-you're the one who compelled me? You erased my memories ?!" asked Isabelle." But why? Why did you do it"
"It was for your own good Izzy."said Sebastian
"Okay now be quiet and don't move "
Isabelle did what he asked to do. Sebastian placed his two hands on her head and did something. Just then her memories about Brandon came flowing back. He wasn't just a friend. They were best friends.

_______________________________

Okay so that's the end of the chapter .What'd ya think about it? SO Sebastian didn't really explain and I know I keep telling she'll find out who she is but on the bright sight she will find out who she is..in the letter. Read the next chapter to find out what's written in the letter and how would she react to it. Please vote guys and comment for suggestions. It'll mean a lot to me if you guys do. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love Cally 💋