Chapter 16

" I'm Maddie...and you are..?" asked the girl bashfully as she offered her hand to Sebastian so he could shake them.
Ugh she's hitting on my brother already?You gotta be kidding me.
"He's my ...uh-someone I know. " snapped Isabelle as she took Maddie's hand and shook them.
Psh nailed it!!

Maddie looked at her,slightly annoyed.
"I can speak for myself, thank you Izzy." said Sebastian sarcastically as he introduced himself to Maddie.
"I'm Sebastian. I'm quite new here, but I'm sure you know my cousin here, Isabelle.." said Sebastian as he patted Isabelle's back gently.
This time Sebastian was giving Isabelle the just-smile-and-go-with-the-flow look.
"Oh yea sure I know her...Isabelle ...HI!" said Maddie.
Wow!
"Hey..?"
"Alright since you're new here why don't we get to know each other? I'm sure you haven't got the time to make any friends yet.. " said Maddie.
Woman? Are you serious?.
Sebastian looked at Isabelle as though he heard what Isabelle's mind.
Sebastian muttered something under his breath.
Finally he replied.
"Yeah it's sounds great! As long my cousin, Izzy here comes along with us." said Sebastian.
Maddie shot Isabelle a cold look.
"Er it's okay..I'm quite busy." said Isabelle.
"She hasn't told the day yet Izzy" said Sebastian.
"Oh you know I'll be busy these days .." said Isabelle.
Just then their conversation was abruptly interrupted when the teacher walked in.
"We shall talk about this later." said Maddie.
The both of the siblings turned and faced in front.
*********************************

An hour later...

The third bell rang and the hallways was scattered with students.
Isabelle walked to her locker, leaving Sebastian and Maddie with their conversation.

She kept her books in and shut her locker door.

I wonder what they're talking. I MEAN like seriously? Maddie and my brother. Yuck! I rather eat my puke than see them being together.

"Someone looks like she's having a deep thought." said a voice behind Isabelle that almost made her jump.
"You!Don't you ever do that again." said Isabelle when she found out that it was Brandon.
"Sorry..didn't mean to." said Brandon.
Isabelle looked around.
"What are you so tensed about. I can feel your tensed energy all the way from here! "Brandon teased.
"I'm fine" replied Isabelle.
"Are you looking for someone special?" asked Brandon.
"Whaaaat? No. Ew no. I'm just finding Sebastian." said Isabelle.
"Why?" asked Brandon.
"Oh my god you won't believe what I just saw! And heard!!Maddie..wait you know Maddie right?" asked Isabelle.
"Yeah yeah I know her...what about her?" asked Brandon.
"Ok she was totally flirting with my brother. She even asked him out on a date.... I think it's a date because we got interrupted by our teacher." said Isabelle.
"Sebastian? Dating a normal chick?That doesn't even sound like him! He knows that he cannot be distracted by such nonsense." said Brandon.
"I wouldn't actually care if he was dating or not...but out of all the beautiful girls it had to be MADDIE? Like seriously ?" asked Isabelle.
"And what do you mean by 'such nonsense'?" asked Isabelle.

"No-nothing jus-just forget it." stuttered Brandon.
"Whatever"muttered Isabelle.
"Are we still on after school though?" asked Brandon.
"Of course yes! " said Isabelle.
Brandon smiled at Isabelle.
"I'll see you later, after school I mean." said Isabelle.
"Where are you going now?" asked Brandon.
"Oh..I never hangout in the cafeteria during lunchtime." said Isabelle.
"What?!" asked Brandon.
"It's just not my type of surrounding. Let's just say I'm not one of those popular kinds. " said Isabelle.
"Who cares about popularity? Seriously we're in the 21st Century for Christ sake!" said Brandon.
"Yup. It's still the same I guess. Nothing's changed." said Isabelle, feeling slightly disappointed.
"Hmm"
"I've got to go. See you later Brandon." said Isabelle.
Isabelle was about to leave until she felt someone grabbed her by the sleeves of her shoulder.
"Why don't we take a walk? You know we could talk about our childhood memories that we had together." said Brandon.
"Um.."
I'm not ready to talk. Can't he see that? I'm not ready now. Not ever. I don't want to know what happened.
"You're hesitating" said Brandon.
"I'm sorry.Its just.." trailed off Isabelle.
"You still don't trust me do you? I can see that you don't want to talk to me about our past...I get it ." said Brandon.
He walked away from Isabelle.
Great now I hurt his feelings.Way to go Izzy.
Isabelle sighed and wandered around the hallways of her school as usual.
This time she felt more lonelier than ever.
Even the sky looked extremely gloomy than the usual.
Just then everything went dark for Isabelle. Everything turned black around her. It was like the whole world was just turning upside down.
She had collapsed on the floor.

_________________________

Hey guys so I updated two chapters today. I'm actually proud of myself because I managed to upload two chapters . I know I said it was suppose to be about Maddie but I really wanted to write this chapter. It's basically about Brandon's feeling towards Isabelle. Hope you guys love this chapter. Don't forget to vote guysLove Cally💋