Chapter 20

A boy with black hood was walking towards them.
Isabelle couldn't make out who was it so she went closer to her brother and whispered to him," Do you have any idea who's that? "
"No..I don't..you?" whispered Sebastian.
"Not a clue!" Isabelle whispered back.
"You two just shut the heck up" Ezra snapped at the both of them.
Isabelle gulped and stood quietly beside her brother.
The image of the boy's face become clear and the both of them were shocked.
It was Brandon
Brandon? What is he doing here?
"Long time no see old friend." said Ezra , smirking at Brandon.
"Ezra." said Brandon, as he stared at him with his cold eyes.
"What are you doing here Brandon?" asked Isabelle.
"I'll explain everything later..."said Brandon."You! let the both of them go!I'll deal with you myself. Trust me I'll give you whatever you desire...just not now" said Brandon as he pointed at Ezra.
Ezra stood quietly for a moment and thought about Brandon's offer.
"Okay fine! I'll give you two days to sort 'this' out" said Ezra.
"They're free for now right?" asked Brandon.
"Yes they are..for now ." said Ezra as he smirked at Isabelle.
Isabelle just rolled her eyes at him and crossed her arms.
"Come on!" said Brandon as he grabbed Isabelle's hand and walked out of the woods.
"What was that all about?" asked Isabelle.
"Yeah exactly..what have you got to do with this?" asked Sebastian.
"Can we talk somewhere else? " asked Brandon.
"Let's just go to the café" Sebastian suggested.
"Okay." said Brandon.
The three of them walked silently towards the cafe.
Isabelle still felt guilty of what she had said to Brandon.
Brandon avoided eye contact with Isabelle most of time.
Sebastian couldn't stand the silent so he broke it by saying," How did you even know that Izzy and I were in the woods?"
"Oh-um that... I went to Belle's house you know to tell her about the training that she should start with ... " said Brandon.
"And..?" asked Sebastian.
"Well after I went out of her house...which I didn't...I saw Ezra walking towards her porch. I knew he was going to go in your house and ask for Belle so I stayed and watched what his next move was." Brandon explained.

Isabelle was shocked when he said that he stayed at her place and never really left.
He does care..
"And you followed us into the woods?" asked Sebastian.
"Yup." replied Brandon.
Isabelle wanted to say something but she kept quiet.
"What are we going to do? You freed the both of us..and you said you'll give him something in return." asked Sebastian.
"I did say that and I will" said Brandon.
"What is it that you're going to give him?" asked Sebastian.
"My blood." said Brandon.
"What? He said he needs a half vampire blood not a pure vampire blood." said Isabelle.
"I know." said Brandon, trying hard not to look at Isabelle.
"That's insane Brandon!I thought you were much smarter than that!" said Sebastian.

While they were talking, they finally reached the cafe. They went in and each of them order a cappuccino.
"Wait I don't get what's happening!" said Isabelle.
"He- wants to sacrifice himself for the both us." said Sebastian.
What? No!
" Ezra does not know whether Brandon is a pure vampire or a half...so Brandon's going to lie to him that he is a half vampire." said Sebastian.
Isabelle looked at Brandon.
"No you can't possibly do this...how can he not know you're a half vampire or a pure vampire? I mean he did say you're his old friend or something like that" said Isabelle.
"Back when I was a human..he was a friend of mine..said Brandon.
"This is insane! You're insane you know? You can die!" Isabelle's raised her voice at him.
"I know." Brandon whispered as he finally looked at her beautiful eyes. He couldn't resist them anymore.
"Brandon just stay away from this.. it's my job to protect the younger ones. You've got so much to learn and survive! " said Sebastian.
" I can't... " said Brandon.
"Why not?He wants me!Not you! He wants neither of you two!" said Isabelle.
"I can't stand seeing you die or getting killed Belle!" said Brandon as he stood up. " I've got to go ..the both of you will be at school tomorrow right?" asked Brandon.
"Yeah we will.." said Sebastian.

Brandon nodded at the both of them and made his way out.
The both siblings looked at Brandon who walked out.
"What do we do now? He's not listening! How do we get out from this situation without causing any harm on any of our lives?" asked Isabelle.
" I don't know... but we have to think about this fast...be-before it's too late..." said Sebastian.
Isabelle nodded at her brother. Just then their cappuccino was brought to them.
"He could have at least wait for his drink. Agh " said Isabelle.
"Why do you care?" asked Sebastian as he smirked at his sister.

"No reason of course.." stammered Isabelle.
Sebastian just smiled at his sister and drank his coffee.
Isabelle drank hers as well.

**********************************

A few minutes later...

The both of them got out of the café and walked towards Isabelle's house.

"Hey Sebastian?" asked Isabelle.
"Hmm?"
"Why don't you live with my family and I?..I mean I know it's going to be weird and all but it's safer for the both of us.."
"Okay." replied Sebastian before Isabelle got to complete her sentence.
"Really?" asked Isabelle as her eyes glowed.
Sebastian smiled and nodded.
"Great I'll talk to mum today once I get home!" said Isabelle." I can walk from here by myself! Bye Sebastian!" she hugged her brother and walked away.
He makes me safe.

__________________________

Hey guys I'm done with this chapter and I've finally uploaded it. Uh-oh SO Brandon wants to sacrifice his life for Isabelle? They're sweet aren't they ?but...that's insane at the same time. Anyways squeee Isabelle asked her brother to stay with her❤️read the next chapter to find out what's Brandon's actual plan! Don't forget to vote and comment guys! Love you all!
Cally💋