Chapter 6

Isabelle felt a light touch on her shoulder. She turned around and saw an unknown teenage looking guy. He must have been a few years older than her.
"We need to talk. Now!" said the guy
"I'm sorry , who are you ? " whispered Isabelle.
"It'll just be a few minutes. Please. " said the guy.
"Honey who's this? " asked Mrs Foster.
"Er..MY friend from school..." said Isabelle.
"Friend?Oh what's your name ? asked Mr Foster.

"Sebastian..sir" said the guy.
"Well Sebastian would you like to join us for dinner? " asked Mr Foster.
"OH that's alright. I just needed to talk to Isabelle for a few minutes. You guys can carry on " said Sebastian.
" OH alright . Nice meeting you Sebastian " said Mrs Foster.
****************************************
Sebastian grabbed Isabelle's hand and walked outside the restaurant.
"Let go of me"said Isabelle.
Sebastian let go of her hand and studied her.
" First of all who are you ? How do you even know me? Were you the one who has been calling me? How did you even get my number?"asked Isabelle , feeling absolutely confused.
" Calm down Isabelle. I'll tell you everything" said Sebastian.
Isabelle looked at him.
" Go on! " Isabelle said as she stare at him with her cold eyes.
" Well firstly yes I'm the one who called you and about getting your number ...I'm afraid it's classified.
"And..."asked Isabelle .
" Your biological mum is not only your mum..." said Sebastian.
"What do you mean? " asked Isabelle .
" What I'm trying to say is that I'm your brother Belle." said Sebastian.
"No one calls me Belle except Zach ok? And I don't believe you" said Isabelle.
" I know you're a vampire Bel-Isabelle .." said Sebastian.
Isabelle looked at him and tried to study his expression .
" What do you want ?" asked Isabelle.
"Time . With you. I need time to explain about our mum...your biological dad." said Sebastian.
" Sebastian I've no time for this nonsense ok? A teenage boy comes out of nowhere and tells me that I'm his sister and wants to explain to me about my biological mum. Doesn't this sound insane to you? " asked Isabelle.
"Well I'm not exactly a teenage boy . I'm just a 100 over years old soul living in a teenage boy's body." He smirked.
"Anyways, you have to listen Isabelle. Have you been hearing any voices..recently? Dreaming in the middle of something ?" asked Sebastian.
"How-how'd you know? " asked Isabelle.
" It's happening to the rest of us" said Sebastian.
" Us? "asked Isabelle.
"Some of the people I know who are vampires and I " said Sebastian.
"Ok you know what fine. I believe you alright ? Where should we even meet? " asked Isabelle.
"Tomorrow at school..." said Sebastian.
"SCHOOOL??!!!" Yelled Isabelle."YOU ARE INSANE YOU KNOW. IF YOU DONT U SHOULD KNOW. BECAUSE ITS A HORRIBLE IDEA" yelled Isabelle, feeling completely freaked out.
" I am going to blend in as a high school kid starting from tomorrow so no big deal. You can just say I'm one of your cousin who moved from somewhere .."said Sebastian with a smirk on his face.
"Define somewhere." said Isabelle. She couldn't help herself from giggling about his stupid plan.
" I don't know San Francisco or something" said Sebastian.
" San Francisco? You're serious? " said Isabelle as she glared at Sebastian.
" Duh what have I been telling you for the past few minutes. Please catch up Isabelle don't make me feel like I'm talking rubbish the entire time. "
'Er you have been to be really honest. Who on earth believes this nonsense? Yup me!Stupid me. What have I gotten myself into?' Thought Isabelle .
"Isabelle?" called out Sebastian.
"OH yea sorry.." said Isabelle ." Ok so you're going to come to school tomorrow as my cousin...who will spend...exactly how many days would it take..for you to explain..all that?" asked Isabelle.
"The thing is I didn't come here just to explain...I came here to protect you. " said Sebastian.
" I don't need protection...I'm strong on my own ." said Isabelle confidently.
" OH is that so" said Sebastian as he took a sword out of no where and almost hit her and he stopped right in front of her eyes.
"How-How'd you ...Whoa.." gasped Isabelle.
"You'll have to learn that eventually. I'll teach you. "said Sebastian.
" Alright ...but who do I need protection from ?"asked Isabelle.
" Not who. What. " said Sebastian .
Isabelle didn't understand what Sebastian meant by 'what'.
" I'll tell you everything tomorrow. That's why I need your time Isabelle . " said Sebastian with a concerned tone.
"Izzy..you can call me Izzy...my mum calls me Izzy sometimes" said Isabelle with a smile.
" Izzy then...goodnight Izzy I'll see you tomorrow as he gave her a quick hug and disappeared into the darkness.
'I can't believe I've got a actual brother this entire time . A good looking older brother ' thought Isabelle as she laughed.
She went back inside the restaurant.
"Where's Sebastian Izzy? " asked Mrs Foster.
"He-he had to go somewhere . Some family thing. " said Isabelle.
"Well then lets eat our food before it gets cold." said Mrs Foster.
Everyone ate their food and then night went on with chatting.
_______________________________
Hey guys so I'm done with this chapter. I can't believe I actually posted three chapters today. Hopefully you guys loved it.❤️Now that you've met Isabelle's hot brother, Sebastian. Everything's going to change now. You'll find out in the next chapter as he becomes one of the students in Preston High School. Please don't forget to Vote and Comment. You guys can comment to give any suggestions if you'd like. Love Cally💋