Chapter 25

Isabelle knew she couldn't argue with her brother anymore. Brandon walked Isabelle back to her house.
"I'll see you at school." Brandon said.
Isabelle nodded but she was lost in her thoughts.
"Hey, look" Brandon grabbed her hand and brushed it lightly with his.
"He knows what he's doing. Don't worry!" Brandon said.

"I know...I'll see you at school." Isabelle said as she squeezed Brandon's hands slightly and went inside of her house.
Isabelle took out her shoes and went upstairs to bathe.

She threw her bag on the bed and sighed deeply.
She took out her favourite shorts and T- shirt and placed it on the bed and took a shower.
Half an hour later she went downstairs and saw Zach eating Nachos on the counter.
"Hey you.." Isabelle said as she took some Nachos from her brother.
"Hey!" Zach said.
"So are you doing anything today?" Isabelle asked as she took more Nachos from Zach.
"I was actually thinking of going to Chloe's."Zach said.
"Chloe's? " Isabelle asked as she smirked at her brother.
"For your information, I'm only going there to finish our project." Zach said.
"Ahh...that excuse..I've used it before too okay. I've never actually seen Chloe before. You should ask her to hangout someday. " Isabelle said.
"That's never going to happen." Zach said as he sat on top of the counter.
Their conversation was abruptly interrupted by a loud ring.
Isabelle walked to the coffee table in the living room and picked up the house phone.
"Hello?" Isabelle said.
There was no answer in the phone.
"Hello? Who's this?" Isabelle asked this time a bit louder.
Still no answer.
She groaned and hung up.
"Who was that?" Zach asked from the counter.
"I don't know. The person did not even reply." Isabelle said.
" Probably wrong number." Zach said.
A few seconds later, the phone started to ring again.
Isabelle picked up and this time she screamed on the phone.
"EXCUSE ME WHOEVER YOU ARE CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY BACK."
"Geez Isabelle it's your dad." Mr Foster said.
"Oh sorry dad ! I thought you were ...never mind. Is everything all right dad? It's a really odd time you've called." Isabelle said.
"I just called to let you know that I'm going to be coming home late today. I'm taking your mother for a date. It's been a long time since we had alone time." Mr Foster said.
"Oh that's good!You guys go ahead." Isabelle said.
"Don't go out of the house. Take care of your brother and.."
"I know dad! It's all good here!" Isabelle said before her dad even finished his sentence.
"Ok honey. Bye ." Mr Foster said as he hung up.
"So apparently we have the house to ourselves till late night" Isabelle said to Zach.
"Ooo what shall we do?" Zach asked.
"Let's do anything. OMG! Remember the times when we used to act like we had audience and we performed songs and I was playing an invisible piano? Let's do that but with music on." Isabelle said.
"That would be fun! But please don't put that old grandma wig that you used to. I don't want to end up laughing till I throw up again. So CMON." Zach exclaimed.
Isabelle ran upstairs and came downstairs back with her iPod.
She placed the iPod on the iPod holder and turn the music loud.
"What should we play?" Isabelle asked.
"Lady Gaga." Zach replied.
"Hell yes." Isabelle said as she played Poker face by Lady Gaga.

They started singing along to the song and Isabelle was singing using a fork.
"CANT READ MY, CANT READ MY
NO HE CANT READ MY POKER FACE" Zach screamed on his fork an started dancing like crazy.
Isabelle sang the other part of the song and they had fun just like they used to when they were younger.

Two hours later,
The house was in such mess. The cushions from the sofa were everywhere.

Isabelle and Zach were in the kitchen, trying out new recipes for ice-cream.
"Let's try peanut butter with it." Zach said.
"Ew? No!" Isabelle said as she took the peanut butter jar away from Zach's hand.
"Caramel it is then." Zach said as he rolled his eyes at his sister and mixed the ice-cream with caramel.
"Next up. We've got gummy bears, crushed candies..." Isabelle went on with the topping lists.
"Let's just put something on it! I'm hungry!" Zach said.
"Fine fine! " Isabelle said as she put on some gummy bears and M&Ms inside.
"Doneeee" Isabelle exclaimed.
Zach took the ice-cream from his sister and took a big scoop and ate it.
"Excuse me? There's this thing called sharing.." Isabelle said as she pulled the ice-cream cup from her brother and took her scoop.
"Yeah I don't do that." Zach said with a smirk.
It was almost 8p.m.
"So should we order a pizza or something?" asked Zach.
"You just had your ice- cream." Isabelle said.
"Well I'm hungry." Zach whined like a five-year old.
Isabelle rolled her eyes. Isabelle got up from her seat and walked over to the house phone.
But before she got there, the phone started to ring again.
Isabelle picked it up.
"Hey dad everything is fine!" Isabelle said before asking who it is, assuming that it was her dad.
No voice. Not even a breath came out.
"Hello? Ok who the hell is this?" Isabelle asked.
Still no voice.
"Hi Belle. It's been awhile." a familiar male voice said.
"Uh-who's this? " Isabelle asked.
"Oh c'mon Belle you forgot me? That's surprising."he said.
"Seriously who is this?I swear I'll call the cops if you're just going to disturb." Isabelle said.
"Most people call me Jake ." he said as he hung up.
Jake
Jake who now?
Do I know any Jakes....
Who the hell is Jake?
Isabelle was lost in her own thoughts as the house phone was still held by her.
"Yo! Belle? Who was that?" Zach asked.
"Some dude Jake that I'm supposed to know?...." Isabelle said.
"Jake...Oh gosh." Zach covered his mouth as memories rushed to his mind.
"WHICH JAKE ARE WE TALKING ABOUT." Isabelle asked , feeling completely freaked out.
"BELLE!!!THE JAKE!!!!! THE FREAK THAT KIDNAPPED YOU EIGHT YEARS AGO." Zach said.

Oh great.
New enemy.

"Shit that's why his voice sounded sorta familiar. What does he want now? Didn't he get the money that he wanted from mum and dad? " Isabelle asked.
"Should we tell-."
"No we shouldn't tell mum or dad or Sebastian or anyone else. Let's just see what he wants. " Isabelle said.

"Okay." Zach replied.
"So about the pizza..." Zach began.
"You never change." Isabelle laughed as she took the phone back and dialled the pizza delivery service number.

____________________________________

HEY GUYS IM SOOO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME. MY EXAMS ARE LIKE SO NEAR BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I FELT SO BAD FOR NOT UPDATING IT LIKE A LONG TIME AGO. ANYWAYS IM TAKING A TWO MONTHS BREAK FROM WATTPAD BECAUSE I'VE GOT MAJOR EXAMS COMING UP AND I NEED TO FOCUS ON IT. THANKS FOR  ALL THE SUPPORT AND COMMENTS. MEANT A LOT TO ME.
Don't forget to vote and comment:)
-Cally💋-