Chapter 9

"Izzy are you okay?" asked Sebastian as he held his sister's hand.
"Yea...I'm fine..."Isabelle stuttered. She couldn't believe it. Brandon was her childhood friend. They did everything together. They were like soulmates. Best friends.
'I can't believe he was there for me in my whole life. This is too much for me. How could Brandon pretend like I was a nobody in front of me this entire time ?'
"I can't believe you hid these memories away from me!" said Isabelle.
"Izzy...I know this is all so confusing and frustrating but please you have to trust me on this. We did it for your own good." said Sebastian.
"What do you mean by 'own good'?" asked Isabelle with an annoyed look on her face.
"I meant that I had to... he had to move from Chicago because of something. Like I said before our family/friends were all involved in Vampire Mafias. " said Sebastian.
" I know but does Brandon know my adopted parents then.?" asked Isabelle.
"Obviously he does. He was your neighbour. He always come to your house to play with you in the evenings." explained Sebastian.
Isabelle smiled.
Yea...I remember them now... he was always there. He always comes and play the swing in my backyard.
"What happened after Brandon moved to Boston?" asked Isabelle.
"I had to kidnap you for a few minutes just to hide your memories about him so that you won't go looking for him when you start to grow older. " said Sebastian.
"Why would you think I'd look for him"asked Isabelle.
"You know what don't answer that." Isabelle interrupted before Sebastian could even reply her.
"And after compelling you to forget about him ....you forgot everything of course ...the things you and Brandon did and some other memories of meeting me when I kidnapped you. " said Sebastian.
" Wait so why didn't my mum mentioned Brandon's name before?" asked Isabelle.
"I told them .." said Sebastian.
"Wait , they know you?" asked Isabelle feeling even shock than the news she just got from her brother.
"We didn't really meet face to face. They could hear me from outside. It wasn't necessary for me to see them. " said Sebastian. " I just told them about mum and you needed to be compelled for your own safety."
" OH- well that's good then if they didn't see you especially Zach" said Isabelle.
" Why not ? " asked Sebastian.
"Well...he'll be really jealous if he finds out I have another brother and you're my real one so yea ..." said Isabelle .
"Hmm makes sense " said Sebastian. " Well I got to go to the office and get my schedules. I'm living high school again AGH! Well see ya ..friend " said Sebastian as he winked at Isabelle and walked off.

Isabelle kept the book on the bookshelf and walked off to her next class.

A few hours later....
The third bell rang which meant for lunch break.

Isabelle didn't feel like eating today. So she just sat on one of the benches in the field and watched the boys played Lacrosse.She watched the way Brandon played. It entertaining to watch him play.
When their game was over Brandon walked over to her.
"Hey" said Brandon awkwardly.Almost too awkwardly.
"Hi.." said Isabelle, trying hard not to look at him.
" Looks like you've finally found out who I am .." said Brandon with a fake laugh.
"It's not funny Brandon. I'm so freaked out. I just found out that you were my long lost best friend/ soulmate a few minutes ago !! How could you pretend that you don't know me at all? " asked Isabelle that she didn't even realise tears shed down from her eyes.
"Hey-hey look here .." said Brandon as he wiped her tears.
Isabelle looked at his gorgeous, glassy green eyes.
"I had too. Your brother told me I had to pretend that I don't know you at all . Trust me it was hard when I saw you yesterday. You changed a lot and you still are the same hot tempered girl that I remember. " said Brandon as he laughed.
Isabelle laughed too.
" I'm sorry that i yelled at you . It's just this is all too much. I just found out I've got a best friend , I have a real mum and that I've been adopted. I'm trying my best to keep up with my own life." said Isabelle.
" I know it's going to be hard. Just know that I'm here as always. " said Brandon as he hugged Isabelle.
" Well I got to go for practice...see you around Belle." said Brandon as he walked back to the field.
Isabelle walked back to her locker and kept her books.
The fourth bell rang and she went to her next class.

When school was over ...

Isabelle grabbed her bags and walked to her car. She drove to Zach's school to pick him up.
A few minutes later he got in the car.
"Hey you ! How was school" asked Isabelle .
" IT was great. I made a new friend. She might come over tonight though" said Zach.
"She?" Asked Isabelle with a smirk on her face.
"Yea her name is Chloe and stop it as if you don't have any guy friends ." said Zach playfully.
I didn't have one at first. Well that's what thought. Apparently I have one.
" Yea okay whatever..." said Isabelle as she playfully ruffled his hair.
"Hey ! Hey stop it" said Zach as he laughed.
Isabelle smiled at him and continued to drive.
When they finally reached home Isabelle ran to her mum.
"Mum I really need to talk to you " said Isabelle.
" OH my god " said Mrs Foster.
" What..WHAT?!" asked Isabelle
" Are you finally having boy problems?" asked Mrs Foster.
Isabelle rolled her eyes at her mum.
"No not that of course. I want to talk to you about the letter ...my real mum who left me a letter when she left me in your doormat?" asked Isabelle .
" How do you know about that? " asked Mrs Foster . " He told you didn't he..your brother?"
"Sebastian did ...he's my brother.." said Isabelle.
" I knew it he was the one ..." said Mrs Foster .
"Why didn't you tell me I was adopted.?" asked Isabelle.
" I didn't want you to feel like left out in the family. I know you would be upset when if you find out." said Isabelle.
More like freaking out.
"Can I look at the letter ?" asked Isabelle.
" Yes ..just a moment" said Mrs Foster as she went upstairs and took a medium size box.
She carried it downstairs and took an old piece of paper out.
This is It. I'm going to find out about my family in this letter. I'll find out about my mum and maybe even my dad.
"Here it is .It's best if you go inside your room and read it. " said Mrs Foster .
Isabelle nodded and hugged her mother. She ran upstairs and shut her door. She sat down on her bed. She took a deep breath and opened the folded paper.
Here it goes ..

My dearest Isabelle..

-----------------to be continued--------------

____________________________

Hey guys I apologise for another cliffhanger. I really wanted to finish the letter in this chapter but sadly I couldn't . I'm writing this chapter at midnight so I had to leave the story hanging. I truly apologise again for the cliffhanger. Anyways hope you guys loved the rest of the story. I'll update the next chapter tomorrow. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow . Love Cally💋