Chapter 2

Monday 7.30a.m. (Preston High School)

Isabelle's dad sent her to school. She walked out with her bag on the shoulder and walked to the hallway of her school. Her school always felt dull for Isabelle because nothing exciting ever happens. She wanted a change. Difference. Big one though. She went to her locker , took out her books and shut the door back. Her locker was just beside the baseball team captain , Eric Sanchez. He had never said anything to Isabelle except "Hey you left your books." Or " Did anyone left a note on my locker." They never had an actually conversation  which was good because Isabelle was never good in talking to boys.
Just then Eric walked to his locker to take out his book for his next class. Eric noticed that Isabelle was staring at him but he pretended that she wasn't there. Isabelle quickly shut her locker and walked away fast. Eric looked at her , walking away. "What's with her?"Eric thought. Isabelle went to her French class and sat at her usual place which was called   "The Belle's Corner" which was given to her by the students in the class. She was  already used to the name so she didn't really bothered about it.

The teacher walked in the class ...
*******************************
Isabelle looked out at the window because she knew what the teacher was going to be teaching about. She was fluent with the language so she didn't quite care if she concentrates or not but she didn't want to make the new comers curious so sometimes, she pretends to listen.
_______________________
The end of chapter 2. So how was it? Less cheesier I hope. I'm trying to update the story as soon as possible because my finals are around the corner and I won't be active here for quite a while . Please do comment if you have any suggestion for the story. Please vote and enjoy reading it.
Love, Cally💋