Chapter 7

Morning...(7.00 a.m.)

The alarm woke Isabelle up. She felt tired even though she had plenty of sleep. It's like she was loosing her energy level. She knew she needed blood and fast, so she quickly took a bottle of blood and drank it.
After a few sips of it she finally felt better.
'Hopefully this never happens in school. ' thought Isabelle.
Isabelle went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She had a quick shower and she quickly put on a white top with black jeans and ran downstairs for breakfast.
Her mother, Mrs Foster was preparing breakfast for the rest of the family. Zach was already seated in the dining table and so was Mr Foster.
"Good morning dad" said Isabelle as she hugged Mr Foster.
"Good morning sleepyhead!Did you have a good sleep?" asked Mr Foster.
"YUP.."said Isabelle as she sat down to wait for her breakfast.
Just then Mrs Foster placed pancakes on the table along with maple syrup.
She also placed some scramble eggs and Zach's favourite cereal , Honey Cheerios.
"Mmm, it smells good mum" said Isabelle.
"Thank you Izzy. Well we didn't have pancakes for quite some time and I finally had the time to make them. Let's eat then" said Mrs Foster as she joined them for breakfast.
Isabelle smiled at her mum. She felt happy that her mum finally had the time for her family after work. She has been working for so long to support the family, even though they were filthy rich.
"OH honey can you send your brother to school today? I've got some things I need to do first." said Mrs Foster.
" Um yea. Sure mum." said Isabelle.
"Thanks dear " said Mrs Foster.

A few minutes later...

Isabelle went back upstairs to grab her school bag and went downstairs back.
"C'MON ZACH I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" yelled Isabelle.
Zach was always stubborn but she still loves him no matter what.
"Alright coming ..mum!" said Zach sarcastically.
"Did you just called me mum?" asked Isabelle as she chased Zach around the house playfully.
"Alright come on we really have to go now " said Isabelle.
Zach laughed and followed behind her to the car.
Isabelle drove to his school. Isabelle watched as Zach got down from the car.
"Bye Belle." said Zach as he hugged his sister and walked to his school.
'I'm lucky to have him' thought Isabelle
Isabelle drove to her school and parked her car at the same spot that she has always parked.

But this time someone else parked in her spot.
Who on earth took my parking place? I mean yeah it's not like I own or anything. But everyone knows that I park here and nobody even dares to talk to me. AGH
Isabelle found another parking place and got down from the car quickly.
She locked it and walked frustratedly to the school hallway.
Great!! a good way to start school today . Damn.
Isabelle went to her locker to take out her books to keep them in her bag for her next class which was Bio.
Just then Isabelle watched as Brandon walked to his locker.
Should I ask him now?Hmm or maybe lunch break would be ok? Oh god! I'll do it now. There's not much people here yet. I'll have to do it eventually.
Isabelle walked straight up to Brandon.
"Hey Brandon." said Isabelle almost too casually.
"Hi Isabelle" said Brandon.
"I need to talk to you." said Isabelle.
"About what?"asked Brandon.
"Your family."said Isabelle.
Brandon became silent.
"Alright come on." said Brandon as he pulled Isabelle to an empty class.

"Ok why do you want to know about them for?"asked Brandon.
"I think I know you and your family." said Isabelle.
"Of course you do. You're not Isabelle Foster. Emille is your surname."said Brandon.
"What?" asked Isabelle feeling completely stunned.
"I  knew you when we were kids." said Brandon.
"HOW is that even possible. You have to be a.."
"Vampire?" Brandon interrupted and said  almost too casually.
" You're joking right " said Isabelle.
"Um you're the one who said that you know me and the to be honest I know you very well Isabelle. We used to be friends. I'm sure you're brother would have told you. " said Brandon.
"Brother? You mean Sebastian.Why can't I remember a thing?!" asked Isabelle frustratedly.
"I'm assuming he hasn't tell a thing yet." said Brandon with a smirk.
"No he hasn't. I just found out I had a brother in the restaurant yesterday." said Isabelle."Wait you were in the same restaurant too" said Isabelle.
"Ah so you have noticed me. " said Brandon while looking at her with a smile.
"AGH he better tell me everything. But at least can you tell me why I don't remember you or your family ?" asked Isabelle.
"You was compelled ." said Brandon.
"HOW is that even possible?"said Isabelle."I'm a vampire."
"Correction. You're a half vampire. You have advantages and disadvantages." said Brandon.
"So someone compelled me?"asked Isabelle.
"Yes ..something like that. I believe others are classified until your brother tells you everything" said Brandon .
How could someone even compelled me? I mean I'm a half vampire. I still am a vampire right? Ahh it's all so confusing.
"Well look at the time I'm going to be late for Algebra bye Isabelle." said Brandon.
"Bye..." said Isabelle feeling shocked a bit as watched Brandon walked away to his class.

_______________________________

Hey guys so that was the end of chapter 7. So how was it? I hope it's a bit shocking finding out Brandon is a vampire. Well read the next chapter to find out about Sebastian. Please vote,comment and follow ❤️❤️I'm very grateful to all my readers who love this story. I'll update the next chapter as soon as I can.
Love Cally💋