Chapter 10

My dearest Isabelle,
I'm sorry I had to leave you. I want you to know I love you very much. I had to take you away from them. The Vampire Mafias. Our family , our generations were involved with the Mafias. Not that we wanted to . We were forced to. They were gone for years. Just two years later,after you were born...they came back. To get revenge on someone. It was something to do with our family. They wanted someone's blood from our family to complete something...It's sort of a curse. I had to take you away from all that. Especially after knowing there was a possibility that they might kill you. I'm so sorry Isabelle. I really wish I was there to explain right in front of you. One day you'll read this and you'll find out about everything. I'll come back to you soon. Oh by the way honey you have a brother , Sebastian. He'll come to you one day and explain to you about the letter .He'll protect you from any danger you'll face. Once again baby, I'm so sorry.
               -Lily Emille-

Isabelle took a deep breath after reading it.
That's it?! What Vampire Mafias?! Who are they?This is not even the full story. Aghhhh
"This can't be it! No!!" said Isabelle frustratedly as she hit her table very hard
Damn it.
Just then Zach knocked on her door. She could hear him breathing.
"NOT NOW ZACH!" shouted Isabelle.
"Open the door Belle. What's up with you? I'm sorry If I ever did anything wrong. Oh god can you at least open the god damn door!!" shouted Zach.

Isabelle finally opened the door. "What do you want?I'm busy now Zach..go do your homework or something." said Isabelle.
"You're not angry at me or anything right? We never do things together anymore." said Zach.
"You didn't do anything obviously ah come here you " said Isabelle as she pulled Zach for a hug.
"I'm sorry it's just that I'm really busy and I've got a lot in my mind lately." said Isabelle. "Okay as long that you're not mad with me it's fine then..do you want to talk about what you're going through?" asked Zach.
"I'm fine thanks. It's just I need to rest. I've got lots of homework." said Isabelle.
"Alright I'll see you later then ."said Zach as he hug her quickly and walked downstairs.

******************************

Isabelle shut the door and went back inside.
Wait Sebastian did say he can hear people when they just speak. I'll try. I need him now.
"Sebastian ..if you can hear me I really need to talk to you." said Isabelle .
"Sebastian? Please I need you." said Isabelle.
.
.
"Boy I really need to give you my number if you're going to do this again." said Sebastian with a smirk on his face. He was sitting on the bay window.
Isabelle looked at him and ran to him to hug him.
"He-hey are you okay? " asked Sebastian as he pulled away.
"Yes..No...I don't know. The letter didn't explain everything. It just explain half of what I want to know. Mum mentioned that she would come back to see me. It's been years now. Where is she?" asked Isabelle. She didn't even know she was crying. She didn't care if Sebastian was looking at her,while she cried.

"She'll come back soon Isabelle. For now..you need to learn how to fight. Like a vampire." said Sebastian with a smile.

______________________

Hey guys so this is a short chapter I just wanted to show you guys the letter. So the letter was a bit disappointing apparently. So I hope I'm not the only one who adores Sebastian and Isabelle bond together ❤️. Anyways hope you guys liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote guys it'll mean a lot to me if you do. Comment if you guys have any ideas for the story. I'll be happy to see it. Love Cally💋