Chapter 26

Isabelle tried to think how did Jake looked like. It was like a long time ago since she saw him and that was a bitter memory of hers.

She couldn't get him out of her head. All she had was fear.

"Are u still worried about it?" Zach asked.
"No... maybe..yes-I don't know." Isabelle whined.
"This is why I told you we should tell to someone we know ...." Zach said.
"Like who?" Isabelle asked as she raised an eyebrow.
"Gee I don't know probably our parents?" Zach said a little bit louder.
Isabelle rolled her eyes at her brother.
"What? Have you got a better idea then?" Zach asked.
"You know what maybe Jake is just messing with us just to scare us.." Isabelle said.
"Yeah Belle he called twice just to disturb and mess with us." Zach said sarcastically.

"I'm going upstairs to study. I'll be at my room if you need me." Isabelle said with a smirk as she went upstairs.
Zach shook his head and saw his sister went upstairs.

Isabelle walked to her room and switched on the lights.
Her windows were opened and the curtains were flying as if there was a cyclone. She saw her notepad opened. She walked closer to her study desk and saw there was a note written on it.

 She walked closer to her study desk and saw there was a note written on it

Isabelle was in shocked when she saw the note. Not only Jake came through the windows but used her notepad and wrote it.
Who even says' dear' anymore?
He's so..at the past.

Isabelle thought about ignoring it but she couldn't. Not after he found out where she lived.

Isabelle looked at the clock it was going to be 9.45.
Should I go?
Maybe I should.
What if something bad happens?
I'm too old to be kidnapped..right?
Wait is he a vampire again?

"Shit this is why I should always remember the details that happens in my life.Curse forgetful nature." Isabelle muttered.
"I was legit 8 when he kidnapped me..." Isabelle muttered again.

I should go.

Isabelle put on her sweater which covered her shorts that she was wearing. It almost looked like a dress.
She rolled up her window, and climbed out.
This is so wrong. I'm going to regret this.

Isabelle knew this is going to be wrong and something bad is going to happen.

She walked to the cafe and the place looked really dark. She walked inside of it and saw a few staffs only left , cleaning up the table.
She saw a him, with his hood on staring at his coffee.
He looked somehow 'not bad' and she still can't believe a pretty face like him would actually kidnap her for money. He was shallow as shit.
"What do you want?" Isabelle snapped and she walked to his table where he was seated.
Jake looked at her and smirked.
"Ah Isabelle darling! You're here.Thought you'd ignore the beautiful note." Jake smirked again.
"Stop with the attitude! What do you want? Didn't my parents gave you enough money?" Isabelle asked.
"Oh yes! Those were lots !" Jake said as he rested his feet on the table.