•|1|•

Adonis

Waking up from my bed, I seen it was 1:00 p.m., which means the starting of my afternoon classes, so I got up and grabbed my rag
and towel, going into my bathroom to take a shower. I really don't have a roommate like others, because well, I live in a apartment within the campus. I never really wanted a roommate, because I wouldn't have time for food to go missing, clothes all over the house, etc.

Getting out the shower, I went into my room just to put on some Blue jean Aeropostle pants, a white T-shirt, with my Gucci backpack, and putting on my Retro 11, with some jewelry and Axe cologne. Walking out my apartment, I texted my best friend, Amiyah. I was letting her know I'm on my way to get her. She replied back to me. So, I got into my 2016 Chevron Impala, and drove to her room building. See, Amiyah, she always wanted to live in a room, but I didn't. She tried to persuade me, but fail. We've been friends for years, ever since middle school. I have other friends, but they just friends.

I arrived at her room building seeing her putting on some make up, so I honked the horn scaring her. She walked to the car, and hit me upside the head.

"What the fuck Miyah, what was that for?" I started rubbing my head, groaning and glaring at her. She rolled her eyes, and went back to putting her make up on.

"That's was for honking at me, knowing I got to look good for these niggas, and get these bitches hating on me. But besides that, thus our last year bitch, how you feeling?" I shrugged

"Nothing, just glad to be leaving this shit once and for good, so could get my life on track. Just me and books" she sighed aggravated and rolled her eyes.

"You need to get out them damn books, and live a little. You always staying in that damn apartment doing work, and never got out the apartment." she said annoyed. I just ignored her. We arrived to the college entrance, parking the car.

We got out and seen the rest of the clique walking towards us. Sonny came up and hugged me and then hugged Amiyah,kissing her on the lips. Jerome and Donnrie dapped me and we talked while going to the entrance.

"Nigga, I cant believe this our last year in this dumb. I just cant believe we've been friends in this college for 4 years, and we still crazy about seeing each other." Danny was walking and holding Amiyah by her waist.

"Yeah you right, but we still got each other, so we will be okay. But, I got to go to class, Ill see y'all later, 4 o clock?" everyone nodded and walked off. While I was walking, I felt eyes on me, but I didn't really pay attention to it. I already knew who it was. Donté. He just too much for me. He thinks that just because he get pussy, ass, or whatever that got legs, he think he the shit. He cute and all, but his damn ego, no. I was walking into class, and scanned for my seat. I walked to my seat and sat down, going through my backpack getting my books and utensils. The professor walked in and other students with him, including Donté. The person that used to sit by me doesn't have this major anymore making it empty. I knew people know about him leaving, but they don't sit in his seat, which was surprising when Donté sat right beside me. I felt him tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, shawty, I didn't know you had this class." he smirked thinking he slick. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, which I guess was making him mad