•|15|•

A Few Weeks Later

Adonis

Let me give you the update after me and Donté meet at the library.
After that day, I was very skeptical after he said his main goal was to make me call him Zaddy. Don't get me wrong, I like a challenge, but this one is go be hard. After leaving the library, I went to my mother house, letting her know about what's going on about me and Donté, which she kept bothering me about, with my brother teasing about him and me fucking which led to me beating his, but keyword "tried". Me and Donnrie been talking a little, having little cuddling here and there, but when he told me about his little threat towards Donté, I wasn't surprised, and kind of happy that he did, well half of me did. Amiyah finally told Danny that she was pregnant, which led then to be on a break, but he still be around to help and even when she agreed to have the baby because Danny thought it was a bad idea to kill a blessing, even if it was from a traumatic experience. Well that was the update of what happened during these few of weeks, and me and Donté still didn't start on the project, which is why now I'm with him at the library to start on it now.

~·~

"So I'm going to ask you a few questions at one time and after asking them, you give me a answer, okay Donté? Donté?!" looking up from paper to see him laughing lightly and snickering at his phone, which made me roll my eyes and took his phone from him to see he was on Twitter looking at a post from a girl twerking her ass around. Why does her ass look like a flat table?

"Aye man, give me my damn phone bruh" trying to reach for the phone, but slapping his hand away and glaring at him, putting the phone on silent and putting the phone in pocket.

"Nigga look, I'm trying to do my project so I could get my grade and graduate. We didn't start questions or list of things we wrote to do before the 4th month, and we only got 3 months. While your ass over here watching ugly bitches shaking their flat ass around, probably smelling like fish and the Atlantic/Pacific Ocean, I'm trying to get a grade, and I'll be damned before you or anyone gets in my way. Now I'm go ask questions and you go answer them." taking out a notepad, writing a few numbers to write down answers, looking up to get ready to ask the questions

"Now What is your full name"
"Donté Tibetan Smith" writing down what be gave me

"What is your favorite color and why?"
"White, because it shows maturity and purity"making me stop writing and laugh in the inside

"What is your sexual preferences? Meaning sexuality"
"Bisexual, but I prefer men than woman" wiggling his eyebrows and liking his lips at me, making roll my eyes at him

"What is you mother and fathers name?" hearing him go quiet, which made look up to see him looking blankly, but I could see a little emotion, sadness, then turned to anger.
"Can we skip that one?" making me nod.

"Where was you born, and what was your date of birth?"
"NY,Long Island, October 23, 19 1989"

"What do you want to do after you graduate from college?"
"Going to be a business in the architect industry, and for back up lead myself to a psychologist."