•|30|•

Donté

Yesterday was......great! I don't know how to explain it,but either way, I'm happy about it. Just me and my family, and soon to be.....

I wonder do he feel the same about me....

Oh God! Now I sound like a damn pussy!

~•~

Hearing some ringing in my ears, I got up to see I was 20 minutes early for class, getting up and grabbing my clothes and wash cloth, I went inside the bathroom to wash my ass, putting on some music on my speaker. After s long ass 15 minutes of a house shower, I got out an dried myself off, looking in the mirror flexing my muscles.

Putting the caption

Putting the caption

A Nigga Feeling Himself😂😅😍😛😜

Getting out the bathroom I put on my clothes, grabbing my phone and keys, leaving my dorm room and going to my car. Turning on the car, I rejected the car, and going to the building of where ill be getting my education and see my future....

Parking the car, I turned it off, getting out the car and walked towards the building,and to see Adonis vetting out his car and with Donnrie right behind him but I see Adonis walking faster away from him,making Donnrie go the other way mad. Making me rise a eyebrow, I started walking towards him,only to be blocked by the one anf only......Kevin.....again.

"What the fuck do you want Kevin? I got to get to class" crossing my arms trying not to snap,I've been doing good a little with this shit between me and him

"Come on now man, why you being like this ? I thought me and you was cool? I just want to say hey and ask can I get a hug" trying to hug me,but only to be pushed away by me shoving him