•|35|•

A Couple Of Weeks Later

Donté

Hello my loves, today I sit here today so that we can boycott lame ass niggas. Recently a boy that I like chose a piece of trash over me-

I'm just playing with y'all, but let me give you the scoop after what happened at the hospital. So as you all know Donnrie is in jail for the rape of Amiyah, and y'all know me and Adonis went to his house that night and let me get y'all heads out the gutter- no we didn't sleep with each other. Why? Well because at this moment he is vulnerable and me going at him is disrespectful for that fact but y'all know me- I really want to make love to him but we can take it slow. It's been almost another month with Adonis mother being in the hospital and it's really taking a toll on everyone. After school, me and Adonis or it just be him and we'll go visit is mother in the hospital. But one day we chose to go the jail building to see why would he rape Amiyah. And let me tell you we got a lot of surprise that day

Flashback

Walking out of the hospital with Adonis, I looked and seen Kevin still texting me through Instagram but I'm not entertaining his bullshit or advances, mostly because the day we was supposed to have this date, he was with another nigga meaning that it showed me that he wasn't the one for me, of course I told Adonis about it and he agreed. And ever since he's been trying and trying but my mind is focusing on my baby and getting my life together. No I haven't asked Adonis to be mines, I'm waiting for the right opportunity to do it. And I think the best way is the second date to the carnival in a couple of days would be the right time. Looking at Adonis, he looked tired but he didn't show it. I know that look, that was me when my mother killed herself. I was nonchalant, numb and quiet for some years until I got to enough age to be a relationship with Kevin but after he hurt me, I became a hoe and a heartbreaker. But now, I'm  gonna no to show  Adonis my ways have changed. For him. Some people say I'm whipped and some people say I shouldn't change for one nigga or bitch, but what they don't know, is that  he gives me a reason to want to love again.  And that's what I'm go do.

"Donté can we go to the police station. I need to clarify somethings. And can you go with me, I'm go need you." laying his head on my shoulder while we walked to my car, opening it and kissing him on the temple of his head

"Yeah, we can go. Just get you some rest while I drive, it looks like you need it right now" nodding his head he laid his head against the window, while I grabbed my jacket and putting it over his body before starting the car and stayer driving to the police which is a 35 minute drive.

Finally reaching the police station, I parked the car and turning the it off, looking to see Adonis waking up which was cute to me. Kissing his cheek he open his eyes a little bit faked back to sleep.

"Lower..."kissing the corner of his lips,which he moved his face, kissing me right on the lips, gently tugging his bottom lip making him gasp enough to add some tongue action getting dominance. After a few more making out we stop, with both of breathing out a little fast then we start laughing. Getting out the car, we walked to the front with both of our hand intwined together walking inside. We walked to the police and asked them about Donnrie and they took us to a room where some people in there would come to visit, just like prison.
A few minutes, Donnrie came out smiling but his smile turned into a mean mug when he seen me, which I winked at him while he sat down.