•|6|•

Donté

Waking up, rising up I checked my phone to see that it was about 7:59, making me groan from waking up so damn early. Rolling over, I see Romeo getting ready to leave to go to his class for morning, seeing him dress up in his khakis, with a white Gucci book bag, a pair of slides and a t-shirt.

"I see you up,Ro" getting up and stretching my body and twist my body, making my bones pop. He looked at me and nod, leaving the room without another word

Shrugging my shoulders, I got up and went into my closet to get a pair of gym shorts, a tank top, and a pair of Nike slides, putting them on and getting my keys, leaving the dorm to go get something to eat from Waffle House

Shrugging my shoulders, I got up and went into my closet to get a pair of gym shorts, a tank top, and a pair of Nike slides, putting them on and getting my keys, leaving the dorm to go get something to eat from Waffle House. I got into my car, but before seeing Shauna walking with the professor, Mr. Kingston.

Shrugging my shoulders, I drove away from the building, driving to Waffle House. I arrived there shortly, parking my car and getting out the car. I walked inside to see a few people in the building in suits, jogging suits, and a few with clothes that work in dirty places I guess. I walked to a table and sat, getting my menu getting ready to order, when a cute waitress came buy to take my order.

"Hello welcome to Waffle House, what would you like to have for this fine morning?" she asked in her southern accent, getting a pen and pad to write my order, with a smile on her face

" I would like to have 3 waffles, with a side of grits, eggs, bacon, and toast, with a side of orange juice." I said while she wrote everything down, while I checked her out. She was a little chubby, but with a big ass. Tits are like a average, but better for me to motorboat. I heard her clear her throat, making me look at her, while she crooked her eyebrows at me.

"Anything else, you would like sir?" she asked while put her pad in her pocket and pen into her ear

"Yeah, how about can I get your number, lil mama" she looked at me,shaking her head at me, laughing.

"You really cute, but sorry, I don't fuck with fuckboys like you. And I can tell you are, because you was basically checking me out, and plus you light skin and I fuck with dark skins. So, no. But I'll be back with your order." she walked off to the counter to give the order, so I went to my phone to see a text message from Shauna, Again.

" she walked off to the counter to give the order, so I went to my phone to see a text message from Shauna, Again