•|47|•

Donté

After the whole fiasco with Donrrie being a ass to Ado, I wanna ole Adonis I will keep my promise and I meant that. After seeing Ado drive off I guess to go home because it was getting a bit late, I got into mines and got inside going to my grandma house to go sit with her again and probably spend the night because I ain't ready to go back to my dorm room,but looking at the time she probably sleep. So I chose to go to the dorm room. I neeed to find me a apartment soon because being here is a bit too much for me.

Arriving to the dorm, I parked my car and turned it off. I looked up to so any people partying like they lost their mind but I forgot it's the weekend to them everyday. Getting out I walked to my dorm room,bumping into drunk niggas trying to flirt with bitches at the party but I kept walking even though a few tried to get my attention, right now I need some sleep. Opening the door, I looked and seen Roman on my bead with his head down which was wowed because I remover he left to live with his girlfriend, well fiancé at a house they got.

"Wassup Ro,what you doing here? I thought you and the misses was living together"grabbing his shoulder and giving him a slight friendly nudge,seeing him look up with tiring eyes.

"Wassup man, no we Okay I'm just came back to get a few things because the school told me that you should be getting a new roommate, so I had to come up to get the rest of my things. I'm just a little tired,you know baby cramping and food cravings."nodding my head, he got up and grabbed a few more things before back sitting down.

"Yeah, I'm expecting too. I got Shauna pregnant but others think she isn't pregnant my me but Donnrie. I don't know what to believe right now but in my heart saying that it is my baby and if isn't it's go be heartbroken for me. I'm basically getting mentally and physically and more important emotionally and financially for this baby and if it isn't, I'm go look like a fool."rubbing my back and patted he hummed most likely agreeing.

"Look I don't know what to tell you because you in a very tight spot. I remember last time me talked you told me you and that Adonis dude is together,so you got to find out how he feels about it. But, in my opinion if you feel in your heart that this child is yours,then stand by it. Be there for the ultrasounds, doctors appointment, whatever it takes but don't give her no money, if she need anything buy it and give it to her. I know Shauna very well because she tried to hit on me and my girlfriend beat her ass at the mall and at the football game homecoming."making my eyes pop out before laughing my ass off with Roman laughing with me.

"Well I know how he feels about the situation. He believes I'll leave to be with her, to be in a family where there's no love but the only connection which is our child. I told him we don't know what the future might hold but for now live in the present and not the future. I'm not go leave him for Shauna. He also thinks he wouldn't be a good father to him or her,and I told him not to think that. Now Donnrie trying to get into his head. Saying I'm go leave Adonis for my ex, Kevin"making Roman shake his head at the foolery I just told him.

"Look man, from the sound of it he only doing that because he knows Adonis have someone better and he don't like that shit,that's any nigga or girl. Someone have something that was there's in the beginning and they lost what they had and now someone is cherishing it. From what you told me about Adonis, he sounds like he going to be a good father to your child, but one thing you got to understand, a child will like you and not like the person you with for a reason. Don't be that parent the force child to get along with the person you with. You have to give them time to get to know them in their own way. But I highly doubt the bay will hate Adonis at first hand, the bay probably go get attached like you did if I'm being honest, then you go have to share him."making me nod my head and blow some air out my nose

I don't want to share my baby😔😩😤😒

"I hear you man, I don't like to share but if I had I will. I just want to keep both of my babies happy. I really hope that child is mines. I can imagine being in a home with Adonis cooking and my child running around the house while I come home from work."looking in the air day dreaming of the dream I was picturing while Roman shook his head and waved his hand in my face trying to get my attention now.

"O lord, you sound just like me when I found out my girlfriend was pregnant. She called me to meet up, and when we met up she was looking a little nervous,but she both her parents and my foster mother that took care of me and told us that we have a bread in the oven,showing the pregnancy in a gift box wrapped up. That day was the most memorably I had with her, then later down the line or a couple of weeks I finally asked her to marry me after five years of being together. But my man, I got to go, the lady have request to me to get her chicken bites and some vanilla ice cream. Oh yeah, the dude that she be moving in, you said your ex name was Kevin right?"nodding my head, he got up and walked to the door and took the letter that was taped to the door I didn't really pay attention to and gave it to me.

"He's you new roommate, but if you want to change roommates just go to the dean and talk to him about changing it. But I'll see you later man and good luck"dapping me and walking out the door while I opened the letter from his dumb ass.

"Dear Donté,

Look, I know you still in love with me and I ain't go stop until you get it through your heart to accept it. But I'm moving in your dorm, so get ready to be swoon my nigga,

Love,
Your MAN"

"I know you fucking lying,this ain't happening not on my watch"

So What Y'all Think??

Roman?

Donté?

How You Feel About Roman Telling Donté What He Told Him?

Is He Right?

Is He Wrong?

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel The Chapter

-Much👄👄👄

pear-npineapples🍐🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍐🍐🍐🍐