•|17|•

Adonis

Getting up and wiping my eyes, I looked at the time to see it was 7:05 a.m., I rose from Donnrie bed, trying to get up but only to be crushed by him, so I took his hand off my waist and rising out the bed and going to the bathroom and using it. While I was washing my hands after using the restroom, I looked and seen I had hickeys all over my neck, making me blush a little, wiping my hands and walking out to see Donnrie still sleep. I grabbed my clothes, putting them on and kissing him on his forehead, walking out the house, seeing Amiyah texting me.

 I grabbed my clothes, putting them on and kissing him on his forehead, walking out the house, seeing Amiyah texting me

Getting into my car, I turned in on, back up from the driveway, and driving off towards her new apartment. While driving I was thinking about last night, which was so fucking great, but.....it was a problem. When we did round two, I wasn't thinking or seeing Donnrie, I was seeing......Donté,which scared the hell out of me for the moment, but quickly changed when we was finished. I've been thinking about what happened yesterday at the library when I snapped on Donté, I was a bit dramatic over that question, but I just felt hit a little. I mean I understand what he coming from, because I'm always questioning my likeness towards Donnrie,whether I made the right choice or not, do I really like him etc., but I would push it aside and let it be.

Finally arriving to her apartment, I parked the car and turned it off, getting out and walking to her door and knocked. When the door opened, it revealed Amiyah brother, Byron.

Smiling, he greeted me by hugging me a bit too hard making me hard to breathe

Smiling, he greeted me by hugging me a bit too hard making me hard to breathe. Pushing him gently, he pouted like a baby, making me roll my eyes and give him another hug so he could stop pouting.

"Ado, I miss you man, how you been?"letting me go and putting his arm around my neck,dragging me towards the living room where Amiyah was sitting down on the couch, with Danny behind her rubbing her belly.

"Hey Byron, I miss you too, even though yo ass in only 20 minutes away from here" making him look at me dumb, which made me laugh. I went to the living room couch and sat down beside Amiyah, getting her attention and seeing her sit up aith Danny getting up as well, but looking at his time on his watch.