•|9|•

Adonis

Waking up from what happen last night, I looked at the time to see it was 9:59, sighing getting up from my bed and stretching my body, I went to my bathroom and walked by my mirror to see a purple looking wound on my neck, noticing that Donté gave me hickey from yesterday. I feel so disgusted with myself, furthermore feeling like I feel I let myself down.

Leaving from the bathroom, I went back into my room, grabbing my phone I seen I had a few calls and messages from Amiyah and the crew, but not from Donnrie, which is strange because he usually be the one to check up on anyone in the group if they are hurt or something. I went through my contacts, pushing on Donnrie cell phone number, which went straight to voice mail, so I texted him

You know what, I don't have time for his shit or anybody shit, he want to act like this then so be it, but trust and believe me, when I see him he go get a piece of my mind

You know what, I don't have time for his shit or anybody shit, he want to act like this then so be it, but trust and believe me, when I see him he go get a piece of my mind. I turned my phone screen off, getting up and going to my kitchen to cook me something to eat since I wasn't in the mood to go buy something to eat from a food restaurant. While cooking breakfast, I looked and seen I haven't opened the box that I had got a few days ago, so being me I walked over to it, getting the knife to open the box by cutting the tape, I looked inside and seen it was a note from somebody, making me read it.
~·~
Dear Adonis,
I know you don't know who I am or where this stuff came from, but I will tell you. Its your father, William Jenkins. I know I haven't been in your or your brother life, but I just want to make this right with my kids. I'm coming up there to visit soon, but not until I can get my life on track ,because I am still fighting my demons. Don't worry about how I found out about where you live, but know I'm coming to rekindle our relationship. Don't let you mother know about this or me until the time is right. I can't wait to see you and your brother.

Love,
Your Father
~·~

Rolling my eyes, I folded the paper from my so called father or, sperm donor. My father haven't been in me and brother life when he left to be with a man in Manhattan. The day he left, was the day my mom ever loved another man ever again. My mom shut herself down into depression, but found help when one day she seen me in my room about to cut myself, blaming myself that he left until she explained to me. Until this day, I vowed to myself that I will not forgive for what my father until he explained to me why he did what he did. Going into the box, I started to grab a few items such as a few clothes, a vase that look very fucking expensive, a bag with a few jewelry, but what got me was a envelope full money up to $2,000. What The Fuck? I grabbed the money and put it in my wallet and the other items I just put them somewhere else.

After wards I went to my kitchen and started cooking my omelet, with a few strips of bacon, a bowl of grits, a apple, and some apple juice with a hint of cinnamon. Finishing cooking, my doorbell rung, making me go to my door to see Amiyah standing there with a mean face. She barged into my place, going into the kitchen and grabbing my food, My Fucking Food!!! I rolled my eyes, closing the door and went back into the kitchen to cook me something to eat...AGAIN.