•|34|•

Adonis

I never would think that this day would come, the day that I had to rush to a hospital for someone that I love is in the emergency room, somewhere that I lost my grandmother. I thought this will never happen again, but here I am. Driving crazy down the road, passing lights not even thinking about the police or anything while Amiyah is talking over the phone. Only thing on my mind is my mother.

Here I come mom.

~•~

Amiyah

I knew I shouldn't have done this. I should've left it alone, but no I risked what I had to do to get the truth, of who hurt me physically and mentally in that one night where I was vulnerable. Now I know who hurt me and now I thinking about doing what I should've done a month ago. And now I have to tell him. I have to tell them all.

But is it the right choice?

~•~

Swerving the car into the parking lot of the hospital, I parked the car and jumping out leaving Amiyah behind running to the front doors with them automatically opening, I ran to the front desk to see the nurse on the phone talking to a doctor about some things, but I was trying to find my mother but I looked and sen my brother come from the cut running to him with him hugging me.

"How is she bro? What happened?" letting him go while he wiped his face trying I cope with the fact that our own mother is in the hospital.

"I don't know bro, but something told me to go to her house to check on her because she usually calls to check on one of us, but I remember when she checked on you, but after that day I let the house to go get my keys for my new apartment. I've been busy because I have to get new furniture for the apartment and I forgot to go see her. And when I went to go see her, you wouldn't believe who I saw over her body trying bring her back. Our father." making me pause for what I was about to say, I looked next me to see a light skin man that gave the complexion like me which made me froze in my spot, until I felt a wind and arms around me, to see it was Donté.

Letting him go I smiled a little to see him and Jerome and Sonny with Amiyah sitting down, but it looked like they was pissed for some reason, I'll check that out after I get this mess and see what's going on. Walking to my father, I stood in front of him.

Have you ever had that feeling of seeing someone for some years that you couldn't explain it but it's there? Like you feel numb of emotions to express for that person? Looking at my father I never thought at this moment if I sho of punch him, slap him, hug him, hate him or whatever. But I know one thing, I need to know what he doing here.

"What are you doing here? I know you said you was coming one day but this is too early."

"Well how can I explain it, I found you mother over online and we talked but I asked her could we talk in person, and she was hesitant but agreed. But when I got there her door was unlocked and when I walked in there she is on the floor shaking and her eyes behind her head. I grabbed her to put her in a position to try to calm her down but it wouldn't work, which is why I was on top of her to bring her back because she stop breathing for a while and that's when I heard your brother come in." Nodding my head in understanding, I looked and sen the doctor coming but I turned around to talk to my father a bit more.