•|59|•

Donté

A Couple Of Weeks Later....

Walking into class, everyone was just talking and conversation, I sat down and start to wait for Adonis, he let me know he was go be late because he have to go do something real important before he came to class. While I was siting down, I start to just remember and think about all the things that have happened over the time of this project. I became partners with someone who hated my guts to the core, and I want him for only sexual meanings, but all that went into the drain. I go to really know someone than other then to lead them on. Yeah, I hurt him to the core,but he stayed b my side even through the bullshit. He was there fr me when I was down for my lows and I was happy on my highs. Even when people tried to break us apart, we stayed together. I learned to forgive the past and let it go, I learned to that it's okay to show emotions instead of keeping it in. We both might disagree on this but we both love each other. Hearing the door close I seen Adonis come in and kiss me on the cheek while I cheesed like a boy in a candy store.

"Okay, everyone thee last 4-5 months have been the most interesting months since I have started even though I'm a substitute,you all accept me in your all classroom. Now you all was teamed with each other for a project to get to know each other to see if you can...well the real reason of the project was to put together for those who are better for each other. Friends, For, or More Than Friends. From what I seen, some groups have ended to the point of no grade but some have decided to work it out to the end. Now I'm go let the following group talk about their relationship with each other because they really was interesting. Adonis and Donté will you come up and present what you have." getting up, we walked to the front while everyone start to listen to what we have to present.

"Okay, well, everyone know who I am but I'm go tell you all anyways. My name is Adonis and my partner was Donté. We was assigned as partner for our last year grade for 4 months, we had to get to know each other, and let me tell you, it was tiring at first. We both disagreed on a lot of things and some of them was personally. Others was just the project. Donté you want to tell them?"  nodding my head, I began to talk

"Well, most of everyone in the class and in the college know we of being a man o many talents and just being the "giving" men, bit when me and Adonis started being partners, I tried to run game on him and that didn't work very much, so I decided to try again but deceive his relationship with his ex. But that backfired also,until I was my lowest with my life and he came help regain my happiness. Now, I was still I the doggy house and I had to earn his trust back but we still got to know each other on another level. About our family, our likes and dislikes, our future goals in life." looking at him to continue after me.

"I learned about his relationship with his mother and father. His mother passed away from a unfortunate suicide death, and his father recently passed away also from the same. Donté was distant A first to let me in, but he let me in his life and family did also with open arms. His grandmother is the breathe of hi slide because she took care of him since his mother's death when was the age of 14. His grandmother fell in love with me at first sight. His dislikes is he doesn't like to be lied too and want honesty always. He doesn't like grapes and grapefruit. He likes to be romantic and he loves to be patient." looking at me so calm and collect, I forgot what I was about to say

"Adonis, family was somewhat the same but different. I learned that his grandmother passed away when he was younger and his mother and father split up when he and his older brother was at the time. His mother is a nice woman who loves her son and will protect him in anyway or shape or form. She was a bit timid to let me in, just as his brother, but when they did I felt like I had another mother. But when I hurt Adonis, they was disappointed with me. His mother recently have Stage 2 Cancer but she she is doing well so far as we know. Now his relationship with his father is a bit rocky. He never really had a relationship with his father until recently. They have been getting to know each other more, and he recently found out that he have siblings, just as I do. But I don't get along with them but with only one. We have been doing great. And Adonis have been doing great with his new siblings and new step father that in a relationship with his father." looking at Adonis to finish the speech.

"Now, we have been through a lot of trails and tribulations. But we have been through it all and now we are together as a couple. It took a lot because of the crazy situations,but we made it. Me many people feel that we moving a bit too fast but we don't care. We sign into what's go happen ik the future, but we know we can live in the present." grabbing my hand, I kissed his hand where the promise ring is.

"Okay, thank you both. You both told me the description of the dates you went on before already so thank you for sharing your experience with you both and I hope you both have a great future". nodding our head, we walked back to our deadline while others clapped.

"Okay, who is next?.."

So What Y'all Think???

Adonis?

Donté?

Do You All Feel They Came A Long Way Since Then?

You Think They Changed Or Are They The Same?

Do You Want Them To Stay Together Or Break Up, And Why?

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter

Comment And Vote

-Muah👄👄👄👄👄

pear-npinapples🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍