•|52|•

Donte

Two Days Later....

Calling Adonis for the past weeks have been stressful. I know I done wrong but I don't know how it happened, but I need to get my man back.
Walking into the dorm room, I walked to my dorm apartment and went inside to see my room door open a little which was strange because I know damn well I locked my door before I left, so put my bag down and swung just in case I have to swing on somebody  and went straight inside to only see it was the one and only Kevin sitting on my sofa like he won a prize or something, but in my eyes I was ready to punch his ass in the face. Putting my bag down, I closed my door and went to get something to drink quietly while he looked at waiting for a hello, hey, or whatever type of greeting he want,but it ain't happening.
Because of him, i haven't heard from Adonis, my grandmother is disappointed in me. His brother hate me and his father dislikes me,and his mother,well, we talked and she gave my advice to let him cool, and to tell him the truth. And still I don't know how anything happened, but I'm go find out today since I finally got the opportunity. 

"You got two seconds to tell me why the fuck is you in my apartment and how you get in my place, before I punch you again like last time."sipping my soda and sitting down on the counter while he looked at me and shrugged his shoulder ,like it ain't nothing. I was getting irritated every second he just sit there. I grabbed my phone to act like I was looking at the time, but the gag is....I put the phone voice record so that I can have evidence to show Adonis, if he answer his damn phone

"I mean you wouldn't answer my phone for some weeks until you blocked me from Instagram, Facebook, and your phone. I find it really funny because we just fucked weeks ago at the party with me creaming on your dick,but was interrupted by him. hen for him to punch me and then you punch me is what took the cake. But  it is what is. And I found how to get in because I picked your lock. Now that we here, can we talk about us." walking in front of me,which made me roll my eyes and push him out the way.

\

"For one, there is nothing to talk about us, but I want to know why the fuck would do that shit at the party, and you know I'm with Adonis? For what? Because I wouldn't come back to you? Please  I 'll fucking wait"crossing my arms waiting for his answer, seeing rolling his eyes and blow some air out his nose.

"Well, I followed you to the party, and while you was drinking I drugged you. But unto important things. What the fuck do you see in him? He just a whole other damn notch in your belt, and yet, you still with him. Me and you have fucking history, shit, I know I fucked up in the past I'm not perfect but neither are you. While you was with me, I found out you allegedly that you liked Adonis already, so I find it real funny that you can like somebody and then be with me,so I guess you see why I left yo ass." smirking while I start laughing while getting my phone and look to see if the phone was still  on recording while he said that recorded the rest if the conversation.

"Well, for one, yeah I liked him while I was with you,but it was crush and that it was at the time, but you ain't no good person, you cheated. I found out when you left me, I start fucking random niggas and bitches.And one night, one of the niggas I was cool at the time explained and finally told me he was the nigga you fucking on the side.And you want to know who that was? Adonis ex. When Adonis and him broke up, it was all over the school. But you told him to break up with Adonis so that you two can move to California.But from the looks of it, ya'll didn't even make it because you came back to try to get me back but that didn't go as plan. But I want to know how you found out what school I was going to? Oh wait, I know. Donnrie. Well, I know why but out of all people you chose a nigga that ain't worth shit." looking at him while walking to the door.

"Because he texted me. He asked me  to come o a school and we talked when I explained that I was looking for you, so he made up a plan that he and me and a girl name Shauna was do a scheme where I would pop up, me and you get together, while him and Adonis stay together and he have his child with a girl Named Amiyah. But the plan started to unravel because Shauna got pregnant with your child. I found out about her being pregnant with your child because she came to me crying and told me that she was pregnant and that she was catching feelings for you but she then accepted the fact that she was go move on from the feelings and just give you the child when she seen that yo falling in love for Adonis,but I disagreed. Then when I found out that Donnrie went to jail because he raped a girl named Amiyah, I put two and two together of why he planned this, trying to cover the fact that he raped a girl and got her pregnant, but if I'm being honest I knew about it, I just didn't know the girl he raped. But I didn't let that get in my way to get you back."shrugging his shoulders like it ain't mean a thing but i just shook my head at this shit and turned the recording off and then put the record back on, turning the knob to let him know its time to go.

"You really messed up in the head. But let me clear some shit. Me and you are done. There ain't and never will be another relationship, that's dead. Adonis and me, I'm go fix the shit you did and caused. But you go get what's coming to you and Donnrie, and Shauna is another story I will deal with because that's my child, especially since you just confirmed this. BUT IF YOU EVER COME NEAR ME OR ADONIS AGAIN, I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU BLEED! NOW...please get the fuck out my apartment" stopping the recording while he shrugged his shoulders and got up and walked to the door and tried to hug me but I pushed him away. He walked away while I closed my door to see it was time to sleep because it 10 at night and I had and have a long day today and tomorrow. Its my Grandma Birthday and I hope I see Adonis there, we have to talk.

But if he go petty, then I'm just go have to persuade him then

So What Y'all Think??

Donte?

Kevin?

How Y'all Feel About Kevin Now?

Y'all Think He Was Petty That He Knew About The Rape? 

Y'all Thin He Knew It Was Amiyah, But Lies And Say He Didn't?

What Y'all Think Go happen At The Grandma Party?

Will They Talk Or Not?

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter

Comment & Vote

-Muah👄👄👄👄

pear-npineapples🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍