•|49|•

Adonis

Okay This Will Be Another Adonis POV but towards the end you'll see why, let's get back to the story.
⬇⬇⬇⬇

~•~

Couple Of Hours Later...

"Donte, get the hell off of Fornite and get dressed, you know we go going to the party and it starts about in two hours. You still in your boxers and socks, I just got out the shower."putting my shirt on while looking at this fool play Fornite for the past six hours. I came up to his new dorm and we both argeed that we would get dressed at his room and go to the party to meet up with Jerome and Samuel,which is Donté homeboy, and his other best friend Devonte.

"Babe, I already took a shower I just want to play the game for bit more, and I promise I'll get dressed"pushing one of the buttons which made a sound of a gun, and it made him get up, dancing like he won the trophy or something. Rolling my eyes, I went back into his bathroom and getting the rest of my clothes. Now his new room, have a big ass bathroom and the room have two separate rooms with here own room, I don't think this a dorm room, it feels like a damn penthouse. He had a roommate but he graduated. After putting my clothes on, I decided to take a picture.

 After putting my clothes on, I decided to take a picture

Caption:

Looking Like Snatched Snack😎

Putting it on Instagram, I got up and put some lotion on my arms and feet, then putting on my shoes, walking out but not before getting my wallet, stud earrings, and phone in my back pocket. When I walked out, the nigga only had on a shirt and still just boxers and socks still, and basically going off his promise and still playing Fornite.

"Nigga, you still playing Fornite?!?! You know what if you don't get off this damn game you won't be getting...." going to his ear and whispering in his ear, which made drop the controller and and ran into his room and got dressed. Laughing, I got up and got me something to drink while waiting for him. Drinking my juice I looked up to see him fully dressed looking like meal.

"You better keep your promise, because you done woke him up, and you think you slick. Putting that picture on the Gram, let's not forget I'm the only one that puts it down,so that's mine only. Let's go big head"smacking my ass while walking out the door, we walked to his car, bit he asked me take a picture for him, grabbing his phone he posted for the picture

 Let's go big head"smacking my ass while walking out the door, we walked to his car, bit he asked me take a picture for him, grabbing his phone he posted for the picture

Giving back his phone, we got into the car, starting it up and driving to the party which was bit long three hours. While we was driving I was texting Amiyah to check on her, she chose not to go because she didn't want to be around all that smoking and drinking, so she decided to stay at her mom house. Her and Sonny decided to take a break but I know in her eyes it's over. When Amiyah wants a break, it entirely means she's done with that person for good, but knowing Sonny, he ain't go let that happen even though he made this happened. To me, I hope everything works out in the end, bit if not, then it is what is. Turning the radio up, Get Up 10- Cardi B started blasting which made me start rapping the verses while Don't start bopping his head.

"They say I'm too ratchet, they say I act wild
I'm tryna whip the foreign like a badass child
They caught me slippin' once, tell 'em try that now
Cardi B, know it's me, hear that "blap" sound,blap!" both of saying blap at the same which we started laughing. Then another song came on No Tears Left To Cry- Ariana Grande, and the whole was messed up because Don't trying sing which was just horrible because he was off key so bad that I had to put my hand over his mouth.

Finally making it to the party, when I tell you the whole house was a masion, I couldn't tell which way to enter. When we parked we looked and seen Jerome already talking with a couple of girls, like always. Then we seen Devonte and Samuel talking to a couple of girls, which Don't walked over there and I walked to the inside to get a drink. Feeling a tap on my shoulder it was Donté with a drink in his hand, and we looked ahead of us of all the people dancing and moving around, smoking weed, getting drunk, and some making out.

"You ready?"

"Let's go have some damn fun"pulling me with him which mad eme laugh my ass off.

~•~

A Few Hours Later...

"Have y'all seen Donté?" tapping Jerome shoulder and Sameul shoulder to get there attention from the ladies they was talking to.

"Last time I seen him, was when he was at the bar, but he told us he wasn't feeling too good afterwards, something about his head was hurting and felt dizzy. Probably too much to drink." nodding my head understanding. We was a bit to turn these couple of hours, you know, we did dance a lot, drunk a lot of Henessey,well he did, I had two Jell-O Shots and a cup of Ciroc.Looking I seen Devonte at the bar, which I walked over to him to ask him about Don't whereabouts.

"Devonte, you know where Donté at? Jerome and Sameul said that he was over here."pointing towards the stairs

"Yeah, he went upstairs to go clear his head, so he went upstairs, he should be at the room that at the end of the hallway, and go to the door on the right I believe because he text me to let me know be was up there. He wanted to tell but he didn't want to worry you." walking up the stairs, but before thanking him, I walked up the stairs and walked to end of the long ass hallway, going to the door, I opened the door and seen the shit I shouldn't be seeing

"DONTÉ WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?"slamming the door open

~•~

So What Y'all Think So Far??

Adonis?

Donté?

What Y'all Think Adonis Just See?

Y'all Think He Cheating?

Or

Y'all Think He Doing Something Else?

Comment A Emoji Of Y'all Feel About This Chapter

Comment And Vote

-Muah👄👄👄👄

pear-npineapples 🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍