•|33|•

Adonis

While sitting in my second class, I was thinking about much how Jerome and Donté grandmother have been giving me signs and other during the time I met Donté. I understand where they coming from but how can I just get up and leave Donnrie like that? I mean I know the shit he is doing is too much and out of hand but he doing it out of jealousy. But at the same time it's out of spite too because he still haven't forgave Donté. When I look at the way me and Donnrie and relationship we rushed into it. We never went out on a date first. Never really got to know each other beside from what we already know. He only wants to be around when he feels like it and the only thing on his mind is sex.

But when I'm with Donté, it's a whole another ball game. We laugh and have fun even with the smallest things we do, we make it happy. We have a good vibe and we actually talk that doesn't involve just sex or boring talking like me and Donnrie. He actually talks to see if I'm okay, let me meet his family that he trust when he didn't have too, but he did it. He respects me unlike Donnrie when he doesn't get his way. When we argue we'll be mad but he does text me to check on me unlike Donnrie.

Maybe I need to let him go,but I don't want to just let Donté in because I'm still go have my guard up because I don't want to be hurt again.

Looking to see it was almost time for us to finish testing I looked over my questions to see that I'm satisfied with my answers, putting my pencil down, and start texting Amiyah to let her know I'm finna go in a minute. Looking at clock, I grabbed my stuff while some rushed filling in some answers and running up giving their test to the professor and leave to go home or their next class while I put my paper on the desk, leaving the classroom and going to my car and starting it up, turning on Medicine- Queen Naji, backing up and going to Birger King to get this girl something to eat.

"How would you like if I do the things you do.." jamming to the song while I feel like I'm Queen from Chris & Queen, and to be honest I could relate from my past, my ex. He done the things that Queen went through to the point we just broke up but I was the one who walked away. Pulling up to the drive through I paused the song

"Welcome To Burger King, what you like to order today"hearing the voice that sound familiar,a bit too familiar

" Yeah can I get a two for $6 Whoppers, with a large Onion Rings And a large Oreo Shake"

"Will that be all?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, $12.79" riding up behind a car that was behind me, I turned my music back on and just jammed to my music. Seeing it was my turn I rode up and when I looked up, it was that girl from the mall, remember the one that said that would rape me? Yeah her.

"Yes that wil- OOU HEY DADDY! I don't know you come to Burger King, oou let me go get my girl! SHANAYA! SHANAYA! Come here bitch!" rolling my eyes at this ratchet bitch that's calling a girl that come over that look bored and doesn't want to be bothered.

"What you want Khialene? I'm trying to work"

"Girl this the boy I was telling you about! He talking about he gay but I know he straight, he just scared to beat this pussy up-" cutting her off by putting her hand her hand her face and coming to the window and got the money from my hand, giving me my food with a forced smile

"I'm sorry for her crazy ass, don't listen to her. You cute though but I mean if you gay, you gay
She just can't accept it because her last boyfriend was DL nigga and she keep thinking it's her fault when I keep telling her that she'll find somebody if she stop what she doing, but have a nice day love" nodding her head at me while I drove off to Amiyah dorm room, laughing at the scene that just happened. A few minute later I pulled up to her dorm room, parking the car and turning it off, walking up to her door and knocking on it. She doesn't have a roommate because people are scared of her already and now she's pregnant she got scary even more.

Getting to her door, I knocked on it, she came to the door with with tears in her eye,which made me put the food down and grabbed her to see what's wrong

"What's wrong Amiyah?"sipping her tears while getting her some tissue and giving it to her

"The police called me. About the rape..... they found who it was"looking at her supportive to let her know I'm giving her my full attention, but it looks like she doesn't want to say what she wants to tell me, which was weird because we've been waiting for a long time for this.

"And who was it that raped you?"

"You not go like it"

"Amiyah who was it?"

" It was-"getting cut off by my phone ringing and to see it was my brother calling me which means something's ain't right. We have a thing when something is bad we call each other.

"Hold that thought"

"Hello, what's going on bro" hearing him sniffling made me worry

"You need to come to the hospital, mom had a stroke. She went into a coma, they said she had breast cancer" and just like that everything went mute but I could hear Amiyah and my brother talking.

" I'm on my way. Amiyah I need you to come with me please. My momma is in a coma"

"Let's go. I'll call the crew you call Don" nodding my head, I wen to the his phone to call him but when I called him it went straight to voicemail, even after calling multiple times, so I called Donté which answered the phone

"Wassup Ado?"

"Donté.... I need you. Donnrie won't answer his phone and my momma went into a coma and I do-"cutting me off

"Go ahead, I'll be there and meet you and the rest there. Breathe in and Breathe Out. I'll be there"

I know

So What Y'all Think?

Adonis?

Donnrie?

Donté?

Comment And Vote

Comment a emoji of how you feel about this chapter?

Muah 💋💋💋

pear-npineapples🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐