•|11|•

Adonis

After seeing Donnrie left me in the hallway, I walked off with a smile on my face, holding my books in one hand and the other on my cheek where Donnrie kissed it at, that I didn't know I made it to class on time, with the professor walking behind me. I walked to my seat to see Donté sitting in the seat beside me...again. I'm not finna let him ruin my happy mood. I walked to my seat, sitting down and grabbing my stuff out my bag, and giving my attention to the new professor.

"Welcome class everyone, and I know you was looking for you original professor, but he out for a few days, but I wouldn't want to treat me no different. Okay, today, he wanted to give you a assignment. The assignment is you have to make a report on someone in the class or out of the class. You will make a report of this person for the next 4 months. The person you have, you will have to write and observe this person life outside the school, make a list of goals that you will and the person accomplish, and make a 15 page paper of what you obtain and turn the paper in by the end of April 7th. There will be a list of student you can pick." she explained making me freeze in my mind. I was thinking about who I can do the report on, but I don't really talked to too many people, making me start thinking while she started giving us the lesson of what my original professor was suppose to teach us today. While she was teaching us, a note flew onto my desk making me roll my eyes. I picked it up and unrolled it.

"Do you want to be my partner"
-Donté

I looked towards him, crumbling up the paper and put the paper back on his damn desk, turning back around paying attention to the professor, but that didn't stop him tapping on my shoulder, making me shrug him off my shoulder.

"What the fuck do you want, Donté?"making me shake my leg trying not to knock his teeth down his fucking throat and beat his ass.I'm this close to fucking beat his fucking ass in this class

"I was trying to ask you want to be my partner, I mean we already know about each, especially when last night we got to-" before he could finish that sentence, I jumped at him, making him jump back

"I was trying to ask you want to be my partner, I mean we already know about each, especially when last night we got to-" before he could finish that sentence, I jumped at him, making him jump back. In my mind I was just thinking

 In my mind I was just thinking