•|24|•

Donté

Looking at the nigga or man that I was in love with makes me want to just breakdown and cry, but I can't. My feelings for him changed. The only thing I have for him is fucking hatred and anger. He left me. He was part of the reason of who I am. He just came to me and called it quits with no explanation,only saying its over. Til this day, I'll never forget how he made me feel. Like dumb, broken hearted,cold mother fucker. And now seeing him, right now in my face is giving mixed emotions. I want to hug him, but yet again I want to lunch him until he can't breathe no more.

What do I do?

~•~

"What the fuck are you doing here, Kevin?Better yet, how the hell you get here, and find me?"crossing my arms, trying to not show emotions towards him,while he just stood there and just smirk when I was serious as hell.

"Well hey to you too. No hug,kiss, nothing just straight bitterness. But to answer your question,your friend Donnrie called me,or better yet messaged me on Instagram, I was surprised because I haven't heard from neither of you or the crew. And to answer your other question, I came to see what the school is all about, and to hear about my ex being the top hoe of the college, I got interested. But, I see your doing good for yourself seeing that your doing something good for yourself." coming closer to me, while I backed a little because I didn't want him touching me. Looking to see Don coming up with Shauna talking, and see them look like they arguing a little until he looked across to see Kevin, me and Adonis. He walked and dapped Kevin,smirking my way.

"Wassup, Kev. I see you finally made it fool, and I see you found Donte and my baby Adonis. Hey babe" hugging Adonis and kissing him on the cheek, which inside pissed me off but I didn't show it but Ado looked confused and puzzled.