•|53|•

Adonis

Getting up, I looked and seen it was 2:45 ,I had a couple of missed calls from my momma, a couple from Amiyah, a bunch of calls from Donte and a couple of texts from my sister Liyah. We've been talking for a lot, getting to know each other. We have been having laughs and serious talks about her appearance and self-esteem. She been through a lot in her last relationship, with him talking down on her, making her feel that she needs him,but I tell her that she don't need him or any man to tell you your worth. Now, I know y'all mad at me that I didn't talk to Donte yet, but y'all got to understand, what if he tell me something I don't want to hear and he doesn't care? I know y'all been in that type of situation where y'all man cheated on you and when he wants to tell you or explain, you'll have doubts, so please don't judge me.

Getting out of the bed, I went to the bathroom and played some music from Apple Music while brushing my teeth, looking at the calendar to see it was Donte's Grandmother Birthday, so I knew then that the moment I walk in the door, Donte go want to talk and knowing my petty ass I'm go ignore him because that just who I am, bite me. Spitting out the foam from the toothpaste, I wiped my face and started the water in the shower and took off my clothes. Humming the song, I started dancing to Top Off Beyonce, DJ Khalid, Jay-Z, & Future to Beyonce part wining and dropping it low slowly. A few minuets later from showering, I got out and  dried off then putting my underwear on and a t-shirt. When I walked in the room, I looked I missed a call from Donte cousin, calling him back I sat on he bed to put lotion on, hearing him answer the phone.

"Wassup, whats popping?" lotioning my leg while hearing him getting inside the car to get ready to go somewhere

"Aye, I'm getting ready to go to get the cake for the party, can you get the gift from the mall at 3, and get the trays, plates and napkins. My brother said he'll get the rest of the stuff. Donté won't answer his phone so that's why I called you." nodding my head in understanding. He doesn't ask me about the situation between me and Donté because he wants us to work it out on our own, hell, many people don't bring it up because they want me and him to work it out without being involved.

"Yea, I'll do it, I'll see you there when everyone get there. Bye." hanging up the phone, I put on my pants and walked out the door and to the car, starting it up and backed out the parking lot going to the Denny's. Turning the radio up,I looked to see it was close to I drove up to the high and hummed to the music randomly playing but was just into thought about a lot of things going on through my head. Falling in love with someone I'm truly with, to finding out my own ex raped my own best friend, to finding out that my mother have cancer, and now to my true love cheating on me. This is a lot to take in, but I know one thing, I'll be alright, I just have to go through one day at a time. Now let's go get these stuff for the party.

~*~

It's been some hours since the party started and my people are here including my mom and family. Donte's grandmother looks nice in her blue flower dress with some pearls and a bracelet that I got her for her birthday. Many people have been giving her presents, and she open a few of them , but she kept some closed until Donte gets here. And yeah, I'm still go be petty and ignore him because I'm still pissed at him. While the music was playing, I heard a door opened and looked to see it was Donte giving his grandma a hug and hug to his family, including my momma, really momma? I rolled my eyes when he looked at me and looked the other way. Feeling a tug n my arm, I looked to see Donte pulling me away from the crowd into his old room and slung me on the bed, and lading right on top of me and locking my hands on top of my head.

"So you just go goddamn ignore me the whole day?" shrugging my shoulder without saying anything to him, seeing he was getting agitated and I was loving it so I kept it going and looked at him.

"Okay, so we playing that game then? Fine, I'll just go since you want to be a petty motherfucker about the shit, and here I was about to explain to you. That's alright, you got it." letting go and was about to leave until I wrapped my legs around him and flipped us over and I was on top, putting my hand on his chest and start rubbing his chest.

"Explain."

"okay look, what you seen isn't what you think it was, and before you go into rage, I got proof. Kevin sneaked into my house while I was out yesterday and when I seen him I was pissed. When I told him to explain to me why and what he did at the party, and I have proof, here's a recording." turning the recording on.

"Well, I followed you to the party, and while you was drinking I drugged you. But unto important things. What the fuck do you see in him? He just a whole other damn notch in your belt, and yet, you still with him. Me and you have fucking history, shit, I know I fucked up in the past I'm not perfect but neither are you. While you was with me, I found out you allegedly that you liked Adonis already, so I find it real funny that you can like somebody and then be with me,so I guess you see why I left yo ass."  continiuing the recording I heard something I hated to hear about, "Adonis ex. When Adonis and him broke up, it was all over the school. But you told him to break up with Adonis so that you two can move to California.But from the looks of it, ya'll didn't even make it because you came back to try to get me back but that didn't go as plan. But I want to know how you found out what school I was going to? Oh wait, I know. Donnrie. Well, I know why but out of all people you chose a nigga that ain't worth shit."  I wanted to push the phone away but I chose to listening some more and I'm glad I did."Because he texted me. He asked me to come o a school and we talked when I explained that I was looking for you, so he made up a plan that he and me and a girl name Shauna was do a scheme where I would pop up, me and you get together, while him and Adonis stay together and he have his child with a girl Named Amiyah. But the plan started to unravel because Shauna got pregnant with your child. I found out about her being pregnant with your child because she came to me crying and told me that she was pregnant and that she was catching feelings for you but she then accepted the fact that she was go move on from the feelings and just give you the child when she seen that yo falling in love for Adonis,but I disagreed. Then when I found out that Donnrie went to jail because he raped a girl named Amiyah, I put two and two together of why he planned this, trying to cover the fact that he raped a girl and got her pregnant, but if I'm being honest I knew about it, I just didn't know the girl he raped. But I didn't let that get in my way to get you back." taking his  phone and throw it on the floor we sat in silence, because I tried to gather all this n my mind and make sense of it all, but I came in one conclsuion- I owe him a good apology and owe him some ass. And also, the shit I got can be used in curt, I got to talk to Amiyah and the rest of the gang about this shit.

"I'm sorry Donte, I shouldve listened to you, but when I seen that shit, that shit pissed me off. But on a serouis note, we need to end this shit once and for all, and Donnrie included. I got to talk to Amiya-" cutting me off from him kissing me on the lips, which led to us tongue kissing, but I stopped before we end up fucking on his grandmother house, that would be rude.

" Okay just wish it never happened and I know its go take sometime to end this shit,but we will. But let's go back to the party." getting up we fixed our clothes and walked back to the party with everyone else.

This Got To End Quickly

So What Y'all Think??

Adonis?

Donte?

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter

Comment And Vote

-Muah👄👄👄👄

pear-npineapples🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍