•|8|•

Donte

After talking to Adonis, I went back to listening to whatever the damn teacher was talking about, while I was just listened to my music, Lil Bit- K Camp, when my phone made a ping sound showing a message from Jennifer about her party.

Party delayed moved to tonight at 8 p.m. to Midnight see ya there😘😘

Okay, weird but aye, it is what it is. Everyone started to whoop and yell like they lost their damn mind, seeing a few girls twerking in their seats, making me shake my head and laugh a little. after that little commotion, the professor started back talking, writing down notes on the board. A few minutes later, it was time for us to go for lunch break, making me getting up and grab my stuff and seeing Adonis leave very fast out the class. I walked out the class, looking on my phone to see a few messages from my homeboys saying they want to meet at the auditorium to smoke a few blunts in the back, making me reply to let them know I'll meet them there, not watching where I was going and bump into someone or something.

 I walked out the class, looking on my phone to see a few messages from my homeboys saying they want to meet at the auditorium to smoke a few blunts in the back, making me reply to let them know I'll meet them there, not watching where I was going...

" What the fuck? Watch where the fuck you going!!" making lift me head about to cuss this nigga whoever tried me on some fuck shit, but stop when I seen it was my old homeboy, Donnrie. This was my nigga, before I got caught up with the wrong niggas, pertaining to the niggas I'm with now. Him, Jerome and I was like the 3 Amigos, until I fucked up the group. I started to hang with these niggas because I was dumb and stupid, and now I feel like shit everyday. I try to apologize about what I did, but the will not hear at fucking all, and I don't blame, but they need to get over the shit.

" My bad Don, I mean to bump into you" I tried to help him, making him push my hand out the way and getting up on his own, dusting himself off and grabbing his stuff off the floor, and sighing angrily

"Don't fucking call me that, nigga. And watch where the fuck where you going." he walked off, making me roll my eyes and shake my head. I walked towards the Auditorium, going the back seeing my niggas rolling up the weed and making the blunt

 I walked towards the Auditorium, going the back seeing my niggas rolling up the weed and making the blunt