•|5|•

Adonis

Getting up, I looked and seen it was 7:36, I got up and checked my phone to see I had a text message from Amiyah, letting me know she not going pit today because she wasn't feeling well, making me text back to let know to get better. I rose up out my bed, going to the bathroom to relieve myself. After using the bathroom, I washed my hands, leaving the bathroom, going to the kitchen to fix me something to eat.

After fixing me some bacon, grits, eggs, toast and some sausages, with a cup of apple juice, I walked to the living room, turning the TV, watching some Love And Hip-Hop Hollywood On Demand. While I was watching TV, my door bell rung, indicating that someone was there, so I walked to it, opening the door to see I had a package on the floor, with a note from the post office on, picking it up and putting it on the table. Maybe I'll check it later.

Leaving the living room after watching a few more episodes, I went back to my room, getting my clothes to get ready to go shopping for a few things, and go see my mother, I jumped in the shower turning the music For Free-Drake Ft DJ Khaled up, and start washing. After, I got out putting on my underwear and, then me a simple T-shirt, with some ripped cargo shorts that tugged onto my butt, and some simple White Nikes, putting on some cologne, grabbing my phone and keys, locking the door, and go to my car to go the mall.

After drving feom the apartment and arriving at the mall, I got put the car, walking inside the building to Bath & Body Works. While walking through the store, I looked and seen a couple of girls laughing and giggling, pointing at me. I was confused, but ignored it and went to buy 3 lotions, 5 perfumes, and 7 body washes, going to the register to pay for my stuff.

"Okay, that will be $29.76, would you like to apply for a weekly update in products?" I shook my head no, paying for my things, with her telling me to have a good day. I was walking out tje store, when one of the girls came up to me and tapped my shoulder,making me turn around.

"May I help you?" I asked her with a hint of attitude. I just don't like people touching me, If I don't know you, don't touch me. Ain't ni where your hands been.

"you mighty cute and all, i could just rape you. I wanted to ask can I get you number?" she was smiling mighty hard, biting her lip,but I'm finna hurt her feelings tho, oh well.

"Sorry, but if you haven't noticed, I am gay,and I don't give out my numbers to anyone,especially females that just wanted to fuck even if I was straight" I said making her look mad and angry. And 1...2...3.

"Ugh, I wouldn't want to fuck you anyway,and why are the light skin sexy niggas going gay?" I rolled my eyes and walked off, because its the same shit everytime a female come up to me. Why this and Why that, shit is aggravating.

I walled to other stores such as Michael Korris to get for Amiyah, a few clothes from Aeropostle, three pair of shoes from Levi. After buying all this stuff, I got something to eat, leaving the mall to go to my mothers house. I got to the house in enough time, parking the car and checking the time,12:39 p.m. I got out the car, seeing my big brother on the porch, smoking a cigarette and typing on his phone.

I walked up to him,and taking his phone running in the house with him yelling to give him his phone. I ran into the kitchen, where my momma was in cooking lunch.