•|10|•

Donté

Getting up, I looked and seen I was in a room that I didn't recognize,making me realize that I'm still at Jessica house. When I started to move, I felt a person move and moan, getting up and looking to see this girl, whats her name, oh, Jalia, moving to see where I'm at, I creeped out the room. Walking into the living room, the only thing you see is bodies on top of bodies, cups all over the floor, bottles in corners and floor, the DJ putting his things together to get ready to leave, and seeing Jessica on some dude body snoring like a damn pig. I walked out the door, seeing people getting in their cars getting ready to leave, making me get my keys and get into the car, backing up, being stop by Shauna in front of the house looking like shit. I really want to leave ha ass, but imma be nice and give her a ride.

"Aye, you need a ride, girl?" parking my car on the curb, having my head out the window, while she nodded, getting up and getting inside the car. When she got in, I drove off to my dorm room since I didn't feel like waking her up when she put her head on the window. While driving, I put a little music on low, and started to think about what happened last night.

When we was dancing, his ass felt so good on my dick, making it brick hard. The rhythm of the beat and our bodies touching, kissing on his neck, biting and nibbling on it, leave my mark. Then hearing his moans, trying to keep them inside, but I wanted to hear more, I wanted him to say my name. I have him where I want him, bit I want to feel more of him on me, but was not happening.
Seeing him walk away made me feel some type of way inside, but pushed a side, but that feeling came back when he looked at me, pouring that drink and punching the hell out of me. When he looked at me with so much hatred and no remorseful, I felt so weird like I done something wrong, and seeing him storm off made it worse. Drinking and partying like its no tomorrow, dancing with bitches and my niggas, music blasting, and letting the liquor get into my head, trying to forget that face that he made.

Shaking my head from what I was thinking, I looked and seen I was infront of my dorms, getting out and slamming the door waking up Shauna, who looked stupid and confused, got out the car and started following me. Going inside the building, seeing my roommate pass by me with his headphones in, I went inside and left the door open for Shauna to come in. Hearing the door close, I went into my bathroom to change and take a shower, but then hearing the door open again when I was in the shower. Seeing the shower curtain move, seeing Shauna come in with her birthday suit, coming infront of me and bent down and started sucking my dick. Making my knees go week, I started fucking her mouth, making her gag and scratch my thighs to stop me, making me pull her mouth off it, and throwing her against the wall with her legs wide open and started to finger her pussy.

"Don't stop, please Daddy, go faster" making her moan and move around, while I gripped my two fingers in her and curled them up, making her scream and squirt multiple times. I kept going until she pulled my hands out, getting out the shower and grabs my hands, pulling me with her to my bed. And pushed me onto the bed, and climbed on top of me, kissing my neck, down towards my tattoos on my chest and abs, and stop into my dick. She rubbed my dick up and down, making get the condom and put it on, and watched her get on top of me and started to ride me.

While she was riding me, the only thing I seen was.., Adonis.

Imagining him riding my dick, while I be gripping his thighs and bouncing him on my dick, screaming my name and telling me to keep going and going until I couldn't no more. Picking him up unto the wall, and picked him up with his back against the wall, and started to fuck him some more, with him scratching my back, me holding him until we hit our climax.

When I came back into reality, I pushed her off me and rose up, rubbing my face. I sat back down with my boxers on, rubbing my face trying to clear my fucking head, while Shauna was putting on some clothes, then sat beside me.

"Donté, was going on?" making me shake my head and rose up opening the door, letting her know that it was time for her to go. She rose up and walked out the room, with me closing the door. I looked at the time to see it was 11:59 a.m.,making me lay on the bed and closed my eyes. A few hours later I looked at the time to see it was tine to go, so I rose up out my bed, going to my closet to get me some clothes and walked into the bathroom to take another shower. After showering, I put on my pants, but got my phone and went into the bathroom, and took a picture with the caption

 After showering, I put on my pants, but got my phone and went into the bathroom, and took a picture with the caption

Fuxk With A Real Nigga
"Zaddy Donté"

Putting it on Instagram, I put a white T-shirt with my White Air Forces 11, grabbing my keys and book bag, leaving and locking the door up, going to the parking lot, driving the car to the building. When I arrived I seen a few people going in, and a few outside standing. While I was walking, I stop by a few inches from Adonis crew and minded my business, seeing Adonis pulled up with Amiyah, I stood there quiet as a mouse, but not quiet enough. He looked and glared at me, making me feel bad about what I did, but I pushed aside and smirked to cover up. He walked right pass me, pulling Donnrie off somewhere, so being me, I followed. When they entered the bathroom, and closed the door, I put my ear against the door to hear what they was talking about. While they was talking, they was manly talking about why he left, making me smirk, but stop when I heard....

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU"

Making me stop listening, and put my mind at a freezing mode. He loves him? Damn, I thought he just likes him. At that moment I heard the bathroom door open, making me go around the corner, and eavesdrop.

"Look, I want to go in a relationship, but you'll have to wait for my answer and give me time"

"I've been waiting this long for this moment, do ill wait for you forever if I have to"making me feel some types of way when he said that, making me turn around and storm off to my class, or away from this building, but stopped midway.

"I Guess I Got Get My Plan Into Action" making me smirk and turn around to go to class.

So What Y'all Think??

Donté?

Jessica?

Shauna?

Adonis?

Donnrie?

Comment And Vote

-Muah💋💋

Tray The Master💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💍💎

P.S.
GO AHEAD AND READ THE FIRST CHAPTER OF SECRET THING AND TELL ME HOW YOU THINK!!💋💋💋💋