•|16|•

Donté

Look I know some of y'all don't like me or doesn't care of what I got to say about how I feel about Adonis,but it doesn't matter anyway. I haven't been the same since the last time in the library,meaning I'm feeling a little different from that day. When I made that goal to make him call me Zaddy, I have been thinking about him nonstop. Every time I think about him, I get hornier than ever, but I pushed it a side because its go be hard trying to get him in my bed. For the past weeks or month, I tried to go see my dad, but that ended badly, let me recap you.

Flashback

Getting into my car, I turned my car on, driving off toward the hell hole my so called father or sperm donor is at. I really don't want to go, but for me to let this go, I need to talk to him and hear him out, but it wouldn't change anything, its too late and the damage has been done. A hour later, I finally arrived at the facility, parking my car, turning it off and walking out the car. I walked to the front door, going inside for me to be checked through the scanner. After getting scanned, I gave my keys and phone and wallet to the lady in the office, walking to the waiting room and sat waiting for him to come out. A few minutes later, I heard the door in the back opening, looking over that way, the only thing I seen him smiling, but I'm giving him a blank face, but in the inside I'm feeling cold and biter towards him. He finally sat down, trying reach for me, making me budge away from him, making him sigh and sit back smiling.

"Hey son, I'm glad you came to see me finally after all this time-"cutting him off by waving in the air

"Look the only reason I came is because I want to hear this stupid excuse of why you left me and my momma for another bitch. Why you just got up and left, taking everything from us for some hood rat ass bitch. So why?" seeing him sigh, while I just sat there looking at him like I want to get up and choke him to death.

"Look, I loved your mother, and I loved you, but during that time I was young and I thought with my dick, instead with my head. The "bitch" convinced me or "brainwashed" me to thinking I could do better with her, have a better life than your mother. Me and your mother was already having problems before I went out cheating on her. There is so much that you don't know about your mother, that I can't explain."making me freeze in my mind, starting to squeeze my hands together and twitching my eye. When I was younger, I used to twitch my eye when I get mad about certain things. But when it came up to my mother, I don't give a fuck about her past, don't ever, EVER talk about my mother in front of me. Getting up, I grabbed him by his collar, punching dead right in the face, which led guards to come and pull me from him, while I tried to struggle to fuck him up.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THAT SHIT THAT YOU SAYING!! YEAH SHE WASN'T PERFECT, BUT YOUR NOT EITHER, Y'ALL COULD'VE GOT THERAPY OR SOMETHING, BUT INSTEAD YOU TOOK THE FUCKING COWARD WAY OUT!!! YOU CHOSE A STUPID HOE, THAT HAD YOUR FUCKING KIDS AND THEN FUCKED YOU OVER,SO DON'T GO FUCKING THERE!!I FUCKING HATE YOU!! DON'T FUCKING CALL ME, WRITE OR WHATEVER BULLSHIT YOU DO! I HOPE YOU DIE IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!" dusting myself off, I went to the front and asked, and grabbed my stuff and went to my car.

Before I turned the car on, I slammed my hand into the steer wheel and just started crying silently. I miss her so much, it is not fair that she was took away from me. Cranking up the car, I drove away from the prison