•|13|•

Adonis

Rising out my bed, I stretched to see it was a little few minutes til 8, getting out my bed and walked to bathroom to use the bathroom, while checking my notifications. While I was checking my notifications, I looked and seen a few messages from Instagram down low niggas, and one from Donté,making me roll my eyes. I spot out the foam out my mouth and went to my living room to get something to drink. I grabbed my apple juice, but only to be interrupted by notification sound, sighing I grabbed my phone and seen it was from Donté, Again.

 I grabbed my apple juice, but only to be interrupted by notification sound, sighing I grabbed my phone and seen it was from Donté, Again

Rolling my eyes, I closed the app and went into my room, grabbing my clothes and went back into the bathroom and took a shower. While taking a shower, I turned the music on, LUV- Tony Lanez, singing the the lyrics, and heard my doorbell ring making me sigh, getting out and wrapped a towel around me. Walking to the front door, I opened the door to see my brother standing there typing on his phone, making me clear my throat.

"Nigga go put on some clothes, nobody wants to see your little small body with your small dick" pushing em out the way, plopping on my couch and grabbing my remote and turned on the TV.

"Nigga this dick ain't never small, so you can shut up, I'll be back, and don't eat up my food, knowing your ass you'll eat up a whole damn kitchen, cafeteria, and house. Knowing yo little hoes you have don't and can't even cook a damm dinner, breakfast, or lunch except give you " their" food between their legs" walking off to my room to put on my clothes, putting on some cologne with some deodorant. When I walked back to my living room, I seen this nigga in my damn kitchen, Fatass. I walked behind him, scaring his ass making him scream like a bitch in those movies and dropped his sandwich. Laughing at him, I walked back to my couch and grabbed the remote.

"So what the special occasion of seeing my older brother at my humble home?" flipping through channels and putting my foot unto my table, with him coming by and sitting down on the seat next to me.

"I got a letter a few weeks ago....from Dad."making me stop what I was doing and turned to look at him, seeing him looking of to space. I knew something wasn't right. I turned the tv off, turning towards him.

"I got one too, why you waited til now to tell me?"hearing him sigh angrily, sniffling indicating that he is about to cry, making me grab him and hold him while he cried onto my shirt, making it wet, but I don't care. My brother had it worst than me, because he was the first one who seen the denial of his father towards his mother, the arguments they have everyday over stupid shit, the first one to see his father leave for another man, while I was in the dark until I finally understood why he left. The day he caught our father with another man, he turned to another person that day. He never ate, sleep, but cried everyday trying to see why his father what he did, he blamed himself everyday. When he cried, I always hold him to keep him from doing what he was doing, blaming himself for my own father. He worked his self off to provide for me and mother, even when my mother was working, he still would do what he had to do.