•|12|•

Donte

While waiting in the classroom, I was thinking about what I'm planning to do with Adonis. Its like ever since last night, I just wanted to just fuck him then and their, no matter who or what there. I still plan on trying to get in his pants, but with the way shir going, that's not go fucking happen. While I was sitting there, I looked and seen him walk in, and when he was there, he was smiling and blushing, making me make a confused face, but then remembered what I say, making me stop. When he looked my way I smirked, but he ain't pay me no mind, sitting down to listening to a new professor that looked fine asf, with a slim body, perky tits, and the ass was like goddamn. Shit, I might have to slide through. When she was finally finish what the was doing, she looked towards the room, examine us, and smiled and started talking.

"Welcome to class everyone, and I know you was looking for you original professor, but he out for a few days, but I wouldn't want to treat me no different. Okay, today, he wanted to give you a assignment. The assignment is you have to make a report on someone in the class or out of the class. You will make a report of this person for the next 4 months. The person you have, you will have to write and observe this person life outside the school, make a list of goals that you will and the person accomplish, and make a 15 page paper of what you obtain and turn the paper in by the end of April 7th. There will be a list of student you can pick." , making me stop and think about what she just said, smirking already knowing who my partner is. I tore a piece of paper, writing what I was go ask Adonis, and throwing unto his desk. When he picked it up, he turned his head towards me, looking at me like

crumbling up the paper,throwing it back unto my desk and turned back around paying attention to what the professor was saying

crumbling up the paper,throwing it back unto my desk and turned back around paying attention to what the professor was saying. Well damn, that hurt like a bitch. But that didn't stop me from tapping on his shoulder.

What the fuck do you want, Donté?" while he was looking at me like he want to beat my ass, and shook my head looking at him.

"I was trying to ask you want to be my partner, I mean we already know about each, especially when last night we got to-" before I could even finish my damn, this nigga go jump, making me fling a little.

"Look, like I fucking said last night, if you come around me with that bullshit again, I'm go beat your ass, you lucky we in fucking class, dumbass. I don't want to be your fucking partner, I don't want to have nothing to do with you, so leave it with that and shut the fuck up with me." making him turn around angrily, making me smirk because I'm getting under his skin.