•|50|•

Donté

Hearing a door slam and someone yelling , I looked up and seen a figure,but I couldn't figure it out who it is, because my head was dizzy and lightheaded. I think I had too much to drink. But I think I was drugged because for some reason I'm horny as hell and I never get horny when I get drunk. This caused me to get out of my shirt and just be in my joggers and shoes,which is why this figure is like this right now.

"Babe, calm down. I'm just reading a little bit, but can come help me up I feel a bit lightheaded right now"hearing him groan, he walked and when he touched me, I felt a tingle which made me grab him and pin him on the bed, looking at him while he looked at me shocked, kissing his neck, leaving hickeys on both sides, pulling his shirt off.

"Donté what the hel-" moaning when put his legs on my shoulders and start licking his hole and smacking his left cheek. Fingering him slowly, I watched his hole grip it which turned me on more, spit on his hole and another finger and start fingering his hole faster and it start opening a little more and start making wet noises.

"Damn baby, go ahead and work that hole for Daddy" getting up and slowly took of my shoes, then took off my boxers and sweatpants slowly while watching him start finger himself looking at me horny while I stroke my dick licking my lips. Rubbing my nipples, I moaned lowly just imagining what I'm finna do to him. Going to him, I grabbed him while he wrapped his legs around me, I pinned him against the wall and started teasing his hole with my dick

"Donté,please fuck me already"making me smirk at him rubbing himself on me which made push in and make him start moaning loudly as I pounded into him, gripping my shoulder. Pounding him slowly and then faster, making wet sounds, I start kissing him roughly which made him start moaning in my lips while I pounded into him, going to the bed and put him on his back, and start fucking him on his back and looking down to see him creaming on my dick, and pre-cumming, turning me on and I started to fucking him slowly, until I heard something break and some yell "what the fuck", making me look behind to see Adonis, which was strange because if he was there then who am I fucking. Looking down, my vision start get clearly and it was the only person I disliked to be at the party right now, Kevin. Pulling out of him, I turned to look at Adonis who looked broken and hurt and at that time I broke my promise and we just started getting together.

"Wait Ado, I can explain"seeing him look at me he just started to shake his head and tear started to come down his face and at that moment I wanted to run to him to consume but in his mind I can tell he don't want nothing to do with me.

"It's best if you leave right now, but you Kevin you mines you son of bitch"balling up his fist, he ran straight to me and push me out the way and knocked Kevin right in the face, getting on top of him and start punching him in face hard,which made have to get him off him before he killed him. He pushed me out the way and energy back to him, but I heard people come up the room and the first one was Devonte who pulled Adonis off Kevin and Jerome came to see what was going on.

"What the fuck is going on Adonis? What happened?"trying to keep Ado out the room while Kevin tried to gather himself up, he looked at me and winked at which made me swing at him and punch him in the stomach and that's when Samuel grabbed me.

"Ask Donté, he surely should know"walking away from the crowd down the stairs,which made me run right behind him after putting g my clothes on upstairs. I looked and seen in the car that Adonis was turning g the car on, which made run infrong of the car.

"Move out the fuck of the way Donté! Now!" hitting the gas while the car is on park,which means he was on the verge of driving off.

"No, you have to let me explain m-"

"Fuck you"hitting the gas, and hitting the car on Drive and drove towards me which made me jump out the way. I got up to see the car gone down the road while I looked and seen Jerome run up to see him too. Jerome looked at me, shaking his head going to his car and got inside and drove behind him to catch up to him.

"Donté you done fucked up, how the hell you end up with Kevin in the bed?" seeing Devonte walk up to me and I can tell he looked mad and I know when he's mad, he is pissed and serious. But at time Of still can't explain it but I was drugged. But I know it's not go look like that to Adonis.

"Look man I can't explain it but I was drugged, and I bet it was by Kevin. But I drunk a lot so I'm not go know when the exact time he did it but when I tried to explain it to Adonis,he just didn't want to hear it, I lost him man"rubbing my face and looked up to see Kevin get in the car and drove off which made my eyes turn red, he went to damn far.

"You didn't lose him unless you give up. Only thing I can tell you is, give him some time alone,he needs it right now. But you better find out a way to expose Kevin and get you man back. I want to punch you in the face right now, but that's not my place. But you better figure something out. But come on I'll give you a ride, Samuel already got a ride with some girl." nodding my head, while walking to his car with him.

What the fuck have I done?

~•~

So What Y'all Think??

Adonis?

Donté?

Kevin?

Devonte?

Have Y'all Wigs And Edge Have Been Snatched?

Oh Yeah, I Confused Y'all But Let Me Explain. Basically At The End Of Chapter 49, Adonis Waked in When Donté Was Fucking Kevin, And This Chapter Giving Y'all What Happen Leading Up To Adonis Catching Them In The Act.

Comment A Emoji Of How Y'all Feel About This Chapter

Comment And Vote

-Muah👄👄👄

pear-npineapples 🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍🍐🍍