Skype V: Valentine's Day

Juliet is plain italics.
Romeo is plain bold.
Ivy is plain underlined.
Anthony is underlined bold.
Eric is bold italics.
Mark is underlined italics.

...

Skype: Group Chat without Julie

Sunday 2:00 PM

What happened between you and Julie last night, Cameron? One second you guys are dancing, then she runs out, you follow, and a half an hour later she says she's ready to go home. You better not have hurt her.

Yeah, dude, what happened between you and Cinderella last night?

I swear I didn't hurt her. We, uh, almost kissed.

You what?

Hold up. What now?

You two almost kissed?

Holy crap!

Yeah we almost kissed, but then I saw her scar. She ran out, I followed, and she told me how she got it.

Okay, Romeo, you pass. I didn't think you would hurt her anyway, but you got to do what you've got to do for your best friend.

So what's going on between you two now?

Nothing is going on between us. She still hates love. And now I understand why. She's pretty serious about it too. I don't think that I'll ever be able to get her to believe.

You can't give up now! She likes you. I just know it. 

What's the use in knowing it if she refuses to show it? Even if she does like me back, it's not like she'll ever go out with me.

DO NOT FRIEND ZONE YOURSELF. You aren't friend zoned now. If you tell yourself that you are, you will be so don't even go there.

Speaking from experience, Eric?

Shut up.

What else am I supposed to do?

Heal old wounds. Be the one who makes it real again. Show her that love is amazing and very real.

That was sappy, Ivy. So not your style.

Someone had to! I can't help it if I'm the only chick here, well beside Eric. :D

Hey!

Are you sure that will work, Ivy?

You don't have any other ideas, do you? Trust me it's not hopeless. Don't let this love story end in heartbreak, Romeo.

If Ivy is giving out advice then I think we're all screwed. Must be the end of the world.

What was that, Eric?

Never mind!

I think it's fine advice, Ivy.

Yeah thanks, Ivy. I was told to always listen to the girl's best friend.

Heck yeah! That's great advice.

Horrible advice.

Horrible advice.

Actually that's pretty good advice.

If Ivy has to give out advice it's bad advice.

Rude,

Hey, Ivy, I just have one more question.

Yeah?

What's Juliet's favorite flower?