Texting III

Romeo: Bold

Juliet: Italics

...

Thurs, February 18, 8:27 PM

So... What's up?

Not much... Why are you texting me?

So you don't need a reason to text me but I need a reason to text you?

I'm not saying that. You've been acting really weird lately.

Are you calling me weird?

Maybe... :P

But no I wasn't, but you are pretty weird.

Now you're definitely calling me weird.

Yep!

You're one to talk. You're one of the weirdest people I know.

Really? What about Ivy?

Ivy is too. It goes Ivy, then you, then Eric, Emily, Will, Hermione, Anthony, Alicia, and lastly Mark.

Wait I'm second?

Yep! :p

Weirdo,

I know you are.

You're maturity level is through the roof right now.

Sarcasm, that's original!

:P

Whatever... Have you started reading The Guardian of Magic series yet?

Started? I'm halfway through the second book! I'm at the part where Jackson meets Alice for the first time in years.

That's an amazing part!

I've got to say you're not wrong. It is pretty good.

You know, the final book is coming out pretty soon. You could camp out with me to get a copy signed by the author, if you wanted.

That sounds awesome! I would totally like to do that. What's the last one called?

The last one is called The Guardian of Magic: Destiny and it's where the final battle between Laverna and Jackson is going to take place. The other two are The Guardian of Magic: Discoveries and The Guardian of Magic: Desire.

I know that. I'm reading them, aren't I?

Oh right. Sorry, I forgot.

Anyway I'll hopefully see you then.

Yeah see you!